Villain folds to c-bet

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Villain folds to c-bet

Postby kamekura » Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:07 pm

Hi

I'm trying to figure out to make these reports:

A) How often the average Villain folds when Hero c-bets various sizes on the flop heads-up. That is, one report for 1/3 pot c-bets, another for 1/2 pot, etc. If I cannot make a report that gives the me percentage outright that's OK, I'm fine with doing 2 reports for each size, one that says "Hero c-bets flop (1/3 pot)" and another that says "Hero c-bets flop (1/3 pot) and Villain folds".

B) The same thing but for 3-way pots: Hero c-bets and both Villains fold.

I know I can create a filter that says "Hero c-bets on the flop" but I cannot figure out how to say "Villain folds". Also, I know that there's a "Flop bet size percentage" filter, but I'm not sure if that does what I want; does it also apply to raises? If I make a 1/3 pot c-bet and Villain raises pot, I don't want that hand to appear in the "Hero c-bets flop (pot)" report.

Sorry if this has been asked before, I searched the forum but couldn't find anything.
kamekura

Re: Villain folds to c-bet

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:46 pm

There is a built-in statistic called 'CBet Flop Success' so if you add that statistic to a report and then filter for bet sizing, 3bet pots and/or number of players on flop the value of that statistic should give you what you want (how often villains fold).
Flag_Hippo

Re: Villain folds to c-bet

Postby kamekura » Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:16 am

Flag_Hippo

thank you! By the way, instead of filtering by number of players I chose to add the "players per flop" stat. And I figured out that the bet size filter is specific to the 2-bet.
kamekura

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles