lost all my stars hands

NoteCaddy for PokerTracker 4. Information is power!

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators, NoteCaddy Moderators

lost all my stars hands

Postby ratedr » Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:23 am

after installing notecaddy i have lost all my pokerstars hands{i am seeing 0 hands on villains against whom i had thousands of hands]

please help- i had created a backup before installing
how to recover
ratedr

Re: lost all my stars hands

Postby nostrakhan » Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:20 am

First try restarting PT4.

If that doesn't help, try creating a new database, and import your hands into it.
nostrakhan

Postby ratedr » Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:40 pm

hi restarting didnt work
am creating new database,
do i need to link the new database with the old database for things to run as before?
ratedr

Postby nostrakhan » Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:50 am

ratedr wrote:hi restarting didnt work
am creating new database,
do i need to link the new database with the old database for things to run as before?

Hello,

You don't need to link the new database with the old database in any way.

All of your settings should remain as they were.
nostrakhan

Postby ratedr » Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:07 am

but i play on other sites aswell so would i not have to link both the databases tgether so as to get proper amount of hands while playing on multiple sites?
ratedr

Postby nostrakhan » Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:42 am

ratedr wrote:but i play on other sites aswell so would i not have to link both the databases tgether so as to get proper amount of hands while playing on multiple sites?

You can have all your hands from multiple sites into a single database.

If you go into PT4 → Configure → Sites & Import Options → Preferences, you'll see where your previously imported hands are stored. You can choose what to import from this directory into your new database.
nostrakhan

Postby ratedr » Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:09 am

hi i created new database and imported hands into it through the steps u mentioned but still hands have started from fresh on pokerstars but on other sites it seems fine
ratedr

Postby ratedr » Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:22 pm

i can see that pokerstars players have hand histories in the PT4 database but not ingame
ratedr

Postby nostrakhan » Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:12 am

ratedr wrote:i can see that pokerstars players have hand histories in the PT4 database but not ingame

If you're referring to NoteCaddy stats not displaying for PokerStars players, please make sure you process notes in NoteCaddy (You can click NC → File → Reset Notes, and then click Yes to let NC process them).

Also you should make sure that NoteCaddy is not filtering PokerStars hands out (NC → File → Filters).

If you're talking about PT4 stats not appearing (like # of hands), then I would recommend to write a support ticket, or to write in the general PT4 forum: https://www.pokertracker.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=58.

It shouldn't have anything to do with NoteCaddy in this case, and I'm unsure how it should be solved without more information. If the hands are in your database, they should be displaying on your HUD.
nostrakhan

Return to NoteCaddy