America's Cardroom not launching HUD

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

America's Cardroom not launching HUD

Postby Oobfloober » Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:25 pm

When I try to set up the poker tracker on America's cardroom it says that Winning poker network can not be detected. Any ideas how to get America's cardroom to work?
Oobfloober

Re: America's Cardroom not launching HUD

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:49 am

You can manually configure the folder where your poker site is saving hands by clicking 'Add'. Also in 'Configure -> Sites & Import Options -> Site Configuration -> Winning Poker Network' make sure the 'Get Hands From Site While Playing' option is enabled.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Oobfloober » Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:31 pm

I really want to buy this software but I have to make sure I can run it first. It says winning poker network does not appear to be installed. I tried the steps you listed above and adding the network didn't work. The launch option for the hud won't allow me to click it. Do I need to reinstall America's Cardroom or something. I have no idea what to do.
Oobfloober

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:54 am

Oobfloober wrote:It says winning poker network does not appear to be installed.

This doesn't prevent use of PokerTracker 4 with Americas Cardroom.
Oobfloober wrote:I tried the steps you listed above and adding the network didn't work.

With those steps you are not adding the 'network'. The 'Auto Detect' button will only work if the install is detected but if it isn't clicking 'Add' in 'Configure -> Sites & Import Options -> Site Configuration -> Winning Poker Network' allows you to manually perform that process by selecting the folder where Americas Cardroom is set to save your hand history files. By default this is:

C:\AmericasCardroom\HandHistory

You need to make sure that Americas Cardroom is set to save your hands and the location is visible in the Americas Cardroom software via 'Game Info -> View Hand History -> Settings'.
Oobfloober wrote:The launch option for the hud won't allow me to click it.

There is no 'launch' option for the HUD. The 'Launch' option in PokerTracker 4 will open the poker site only (if it is detected) but you can start your poker site using it's normal shortcut on your computer. When PokerTracker 4 and your poker site is running and configured correctly then to start importing hands and have a HUD display you select 'Play Poker -> Get Hands While Playing' in PokerTracker 4.
Oobfloober wrote:Do I need to reinstall America's Cardroom or something.

Reinstalling may help PokerTracker 4 detect the Americas Cardroom client but it's not necessary for PokerTracker 4 to work there.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4