New stats wont delete

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

New stats wont delete

Postby Eav1981 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:55 pm

Hello
I downloaded a stat pack and installed it. It gave me an array of new stats i can hang on the poker tracker hud. I decided to delete some/most of these stats by going to "configure" then to "stats" and deleting the custom stats that were imported. How ever, in the hud options, they are still there and wont dissapear, how do i clear the hud of old stats that are no longer used? Please see image attached, all the stats in blue should not be there.
Thank you very much
Attachments
Screenshot 2020-10-06 224722.png
Eav1981

Re: New stats wont delete

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:33 am

I cannot reproduce this. What specific stat pack are you referring to? Is it from the Download Warehouse or are these statistics provided to you by a third party developer such as ProPoker HUDS?
Flag_Hippo

Postby Eav1981 » Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:49 pm

Hello
I downloaded the following mod pack from https://www.pokertracker.com/custom/stats

Fold vs Overbet : Flop, Turn & River stats
by StevenM Oct. 23, 2013

I was expecting 3 new custom stats but then my stat window became flooded with 100s of new blue statistics options in the poker hud section of the statistics option (see the pic i posted in the original post)
Any way to reset to the original/default? Since deleting the stats doesnt seem to work

Thank you for your help and your time
Eav1981

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:16 am

There are no other statistics in that package other than the 3 specified and I don't see them in your screenshot. I've also downloaded and imported the package and then deleted the statistics without issue. The statistics I do see in your screenshot appear to be premium statistics (probably purchased from ProPokerHUDs) and if your license is linked to that content then they will download automatically and cannot be edited. If you do not want to download any premium content you have purchased you can remove the check mark from the PokerTracker4 option 'Configure -> Options -> Download Premium Content' then close/restart PokerTracker4 but this will disable all premium content you have. If you want to disable specific content from loading in PokerTracker 4 then you will need to contact the relevant premium provider.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Eav1981 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:01 pm

Hello
I didnt know that the premium statistics from propokerHUDS download and install automatically, i signed up for them and was told to wait 24 hours, in the mean time i installed the mod pack i linked and coincidently the premium pack was probably auto-installed at around the same time. Thanks so much for clearing this up and sorry to be a bother.
Eav1981

Postby Eav1981 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:28 pm

I looked through most of the statistics but cant seem to find a list of definitions, i know just about all of them but cant seem to figure out what "opps" means. i am guessing it is position related, because IP = in position, OOP= Out of position, and those two are followed by "Opps" which i cant seem to figure out, any help would be appreciated
Thank you
Eav1981

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:10 am

When a statistic is selected via 'Configure -> Statistics' you can view a description and formula for it on the 'Details' tab however if it is a premium custom statistic and the author hasn't included that information then you would need to contact them for clarification.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles