rebuild cache

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

rebuild cache

Postby G1PoQ » Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:03 pm

Hello guys when im trying to rebluid custom cache but i have an error that i have too much columns (1600).

I have 3 premium HUD with a lot of stat and 2 HUD that i created with some stats too.

I'm using my HUD now but i want to keep the premium HUD for the future because i paid for them and dont want to delete them.

Is that possible to uncache the premium columns so i can continue to create new stat without problems?

Because now when i create new stat it happen that the stat dont work and cant rebuild cache to fix it.

Thank you ;)
G1PoQ

Re: rebuild cache

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:08 pm

This is a PostgreSQL restriction on the number of columns in a table so you will need to restrict the number of custom columns which are cached to less than 1600. If you have premium content that is protected then you cannot edit and disable the 'Cache' checkbox for those columns therefore to get below 1,600 cached columns you will need to either uncache some of your existing custom columns and/or contact one or more of your premium providers and have some content disabled. Once you are below 1,600 custom columns you should be able to rebuild the database cache.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4