blitz hud not disaplying after acr update?

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

blitz hud not disaplying after acr update?

Postby jayme1987 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:48 pm

so i had this problem and somehow managed to fix it by running as admin, but after acr update it doesnt display hud anymore on blitz but records hands. what i noticed was when updating pt4 or ACR there is an option for blitz hud in site config which was not here before. any help greatly appreciated
jayme1987

Re: blitz hud not disaplying after acr update?

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:09 pm

Please restart your computer and then PokerTracker 4 using the logging enabled link on your Windows Start Menu. Try things out again and if it still isn't working please send your log file to us in a Support Ticket. You can access the 'Logs' folder with the log file by clicking 'File --> Open User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window and the file we need is the text file called 'PokerTracker4' or 'PokerTracker4.log' that is in that folder.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Tripset30 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:04 pm

I had a really good session on mobile that I want to integrate into my overall results. Doesn't show up. What's the best way to go about importing?
Tripset30

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:31 am

If you contact your poker site they may be able to provide you with copies of those hands which you can then import into PokerTracker 4 using 'Play Poker -> Get Hands From Disk'.
Flag_Hippo

Postby jayme1987 » Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:58 am

yeah after a live update this morning i get the same error with blitz hud, it magically seemed to work after restarting computer but will have to wait this time hopefully it just takes a restart again
jayme1987

Return to PokerTracker 4