Cannot get PT4 to run on Ignition At All

Support for the Ignition, Bovada and Bodog Hand Grabber

Moderators: WhiteRider, Flag_Hippo, Moderators

Cannot get PT4 to run on Ignition At All

Postby jtjunior4 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 3:08 am

Hi All - I cannot for the life of me get PT4 running on my MTT's on Ignition. Very frustrated. I followed the guide and added the Ignition Hand Grabber and enabled it. Igniton appears to be enabled and configured in PT4 as well. Is there a tip or trick that I am missing? I click 'get hands while playing" but nothing happens. I am able to properly use the HUD on ACR with no issues. If there is a tutorial video or anything helpful please share. Thank You.
jtjunior4

Re: Cannot get PT4 to run on Ignition At All

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:58 am

Please keep in mind that the Ignition Hand Grabber is still in beta and there may be issues we need to resolve. Can you enable logging in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Options -> Enable Logging' and then restart it. When PokerTracker 4 has fully loaded start your Ignition client and then open one table. If you have played a few hands and the HUD doesn't appear then go to 'File > Open User Data Folder' in the menu and open the 'Logs' folder in the window that appears. Compress all of the files there (not the Archive folder, just the files) and attach that to a Support Ticket along with any generated hand history files for the session. If you haven't stopped auto import yet the hands will be in PokerTracker 4\HandHistory\Ignition but after that they'll be moved to your \PokerTracker 4\Processed folder and you can access those via the 'File -> Open User Data Folder' option in PokerTracker 4.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Ignition, Bovada, Bodog Hand Grabber