HUD size too big after an update

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: HUD size too big after an update

Postby skalymut » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:55 pm

Ok we are going to duplicate the HUD and all the stuff, but it's something you fucked up on the last release. Would be nice if you fix that ;)
skalymut

Postby EliPt4 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:47 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:The default sizing for the HUD on Winamax has been changed so if you are using the same HUD on other sites you will need to duplicate it via the 'Options' button in the HUD Profile Editor so any changes don't affect those sites. The duplicated profile can then be set as default for Winamax via 'HUD -> Edit HUD Options -> Profile Select'.

can you do it step by step for the ones with paid HUDs? Thanks.
EliPt4

Postby toucrox » Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:13 am

Good afternoon,¿ could you explain to me how to make the duplicate so that the hud works well in winamax?
Thanks
toucrox

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:44 am

The sizing of the Hud at Winamax will be reverted in the next release. If you open a Support Ticket we can give you access to an alpha version to use in the meantime.
WhiteRider

Postby mantaspetras » Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:29 pm

Hello, I need 4.15.25 version for Mac, please, I can't play and I can't find it anywhere because of this HUD bug
mantaspetras

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:58 am

Please open a Support Ticket so we can notify you when a Mac version with the update is available. If you want to download PokerTracker v4.15.25 you can do that here however if you are currently using PokerTracker v4.15.27 rather than PokerTracker v4.15.26 then v4.15.27 also implemented a database update which will not be compatible with v4.15.25.
Flag_Hippo

Postby mantaspetras » Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:53 am

What can I do to be able to get back to 4.15.25? I am at .27 right now and I did do the database update because I had no clue that this issue will occur and now I can't use HUD at all because it doesn't fit on the screen. I did do a Backup before updating, would that help? Or how can I switch my pt4 and database back to the working one for winamax? I really need this quick, Thank you for your help
mantaspetras

Postby mantaspetras » Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:46 am

Resizing the HUD Font does help, however after this update all of the custom HUD stats Don't Work Anymore. The ones that I downloaded from pokertracker warehouse like "Delay cbet" "5Bet+ after 3Bet" etc. It just shows a "-" instead of a number there and it used to work just fine before
mantaspetras

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:41 pm

mantaspetras wrote:What can I do to be able to get back to 4.15.25? I am at .27 right now and I did do the database update because I had no clue that this issue will occur and now I can't use HUD at all because it doesn't fit on the screen. I did do a Backup before updating, would that help? Or how can I switch my pt4 and database back to the working one for winamax? I really need this quick, Thank you for your help

If you revert to v4.14.25 you can restore the backup you created before updating to v4.15.27 or create a new database.
mantaspetras wrote:Resizing the HUD Font does help, however after this update all of the custom HUD stats Don't Work Anymore. The ones that I downloaded from pokertracker warehouse like "Delay cbet" "5Bet+ after 3Bet" etc. It just shows a "-" instead of a number there and it used to work just fine before

Please rebuild your custom cache via 'Database -> Database Management -> Rebuild Cache -> Custom Cache Rebuild' otherwise send us a log file that has recorded this problem to us in a Support Ticket:

Guide: How to Create & Submit a PokerTracker4.log File
Flag_Hippo

Previous

Return to PokerTracker 4