Grabber not working

Support for the Ignition, Bovada and Bodog Hand Grabber

Moderators: WhiteRider, Flag_Hippo, Moderators

Grabber not working

Postby detroitkid » Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:41 pm

I haven't been using Ignition for awhile ( several weeks). The last couple of sessions, the Ignition grabber has not detected a table, so therefore not downloaded files. Has something changed in the last couple of months that needs addressing on my end? V 1.0.21
detroitkid

Re: Grabber not working

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:57 am

That is the current version, but please also make sure that you are using PT4 v4.15.27. If not, you can update from the PT4 Download Page.

If you still have the problem after that please enable logging (Configure > Options) and restart PT4.
Open a single table and play a few hands.
When you sit out go to File > Open User Data Folder in the PT4 menu.
In the window that opens go to the Logs folder and compress all of the files there (not the Archive folder, just the files).
Also include the hand history file from the session.
Attach the zipped files to a Support Ticket so that we can see what is going on.

Tutorial: Reporting a problem
WhiteRider

Postby detroitkid » Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:18 pm

Ok. I got the log files zipped up. I looked for the Hand history file and the Hand History directory under the Ignition folder is empty. Is it located somewhere else? Or do I have to wait until it becomes available for download (it wasn't when I last looked).
detroitkid

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:18 am

If no hand history file was created then you can send the logs without it, but if you can attach the downloaded hand history file(s) as well that would be really useful - thanks.
WhiteRider

Postby detroitkid » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:57 pm

Okay, how do I open a support ticket? Your interface doens't make it clear.
detroitkid

Postby TODZ » Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:20 am

I have the same problem. The HUD could work on two tables for a example but does not show stats on 3d one.. it's happens every time. The import is working but HUD isn't working for every table.
TODZ

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:04 am

detroitkid wrote:Okay, how do I open a support ticket? Your interface doens't make it clear.
To open a ticket click this link - Support Ticket.
Follow this guide for more information - Tutorial: Reporting a problem.

TODZ wrote:I have the same problem. The HUD could work on two tables for a example but does not show stats on 3d one.. it's happens every time. The import is working but HUD isn't working for every table.

Please follow the directions in previous posts to report your problem - the more information the development team have the better.
Thanks.
WhiteRider

Return to Ignition, Bovada, Bodog Hand Grabber