Not Importing hands at Americas Card Room While playing

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: Not Importing hands at Americas Card Room While playing

Postby MachinistJoe » Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:17 pm

Thank you so much I think mine is working properly now :)
MachinistJoe

Postby ajacinth » Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:27 pm

That worked! Thanks so much!
PT4_ACR_Issue_01-21-21.jpg
ajacinth

Postby grinder10 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:39 am

Hi,

Not working for me neither, I just got a new setup. It still works on the old setup (without updating.) but doesnt work on my new one.
I dont get any error reports in the error tabs. its just not finding the hands while playing. I tried downloading the update ( V .28 ) still same problem.

There is no problem manually importing the hands.

Any ideas?
grinder10

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:27 am

Krazymojo wrote:ok yes i have done that but when i click download tab on website it showin version 4.15.27

At this time you will need to use the links in this thread to download the update:

Windows
PokerTracker v4.15.28 - Download

macOS
PokerTracker v4.15.28 - Download
dnold55 wrote:Not working for me either.

What exactly isn't working for you? The download? WPN hand importing? Or maybe your hands are importing but there is no HUD on WPN?
grinder10 wrote:Not working for me neither, I just got a new setup. It still works on the old setup (without updating.) but doesnt work on my new one.
I dont get any error reports in the error tabs. its just not finding the hands while playing. I tried downloading the update ( V .28 ) still same problem.

There is no problem manually importing the hands.

Any ideas?

That suggest PokerTracker 4 is not setup correctly to import from the location where WPN is saving your hands:

Winning Poker Network Configuration Guide (WPN)

If you need further assistance enable logging, reproduce this problem and send us your log file in a Support Ticket so we can see what is going on:

Guide: How to Create & Submit a PokerTracker4.log File
Flag_Hippo

Postby grinder10 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:55 am

It should be set up correctly, Ive already made a ticket, Ive attached the log files and some screenshots to the ticket now.
Could it be something with WIN 10 Uac? or Winodows defender blocking PT4's ability to pick the hands from the ACR HH folder?

Thanks for the response.
grinder10

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:29 pm

I've not seen Windows defender interfere with that process before although bear in mind that PokerTracker 4 needs to be run as Administrator in order to have the access it needs to perform its functions and running it and/or your poker site(s) without that access could result in things not working as they should.
Flag_Hippo

Postby grinder10 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:52 pm

I've turned UAC off to lowest level, Ive tried re-installing both ACR and PT4 (its obv running as admin).
Ive tried to change HH paths, nothing seems to be working, its so wierd, I have the same settings on my old comp but it works smooth as butter there.
Would appriciate any ideas, made a ticket and uploaded screenshots and log files. But the support is v slow here.
grinder10

Postby Lorskyfink » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:11 pm

With the new versiuon it’s grabbing hands again, but displaying the hud in the wrong place. All the users are shifted 3 to the left. (SNG)

I can move player stats manually, but when it displays the hands after showdown, those are in the wrong place too.
Lorskyfink

Postby grinder10 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:09 am

Hello,

Since the support is ignoring my ticket, ill offer $250 to anyone that can teamviewer/skype in and help me get this to work . If its done today. The faster the better. PT4 doesnt seem to get the hands while im playing.

Thanks
grinder10

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:55 am

Lorskyfink wrote:With the new versiuon it’s grabbing hands again, but displaying the hud in the wrong place. All the users are shifted 3 to the left. (SNG)

I can move player stats manually, but when it displays the hands after showdown, those are in the wrong place too.

You can also move and configure the mucked cards display in the same way as the HUD. lick the PT-icon and select "Configure Mucked Cards" and adjust those positions. When you have the mucked cards placed where you want on the table you should then save the new positions by clicking the PT-icon and choosing "Save Layout".
Flag_Hippo

PreviousNext

Return to PokerTracker 4