how to filter for 2bettor´s stacksize?

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: how to filter for 2bettor´s stacksize?

Postby EinsteinFranck » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:31 am

I'll repost the filters I used but so far the effective stack filter is always locked on my own stack.

Even using 'not hero' and such filters get hero out of the DB but stull filters on hero for all key dimensions
EinsteinFranck

Postby EinsteinFranck » Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:06 am

Hi guys,

Sorry to push but this topic has been killing my evenings for a while. I can't seem to do a proper pop analysis and it's just bugging me.
Could you please give this a second look? It would be much appreciated.

If I use this filter (not a hero) + SB (cfr pic filter 1); I get no hands in my hand reports or stat report. I checked the dates, type, quick filter, tags selected, etc... etc... All is correct.
If I add an effective stack size, it bugs.

I think I have an issue with the not a hero filter. If I just check this month, I have 10k hands played in mtt. Now, if I check player is not a hero, I have 0 left. If I check all hands ever played with 'not a hero' filter, I'm at 3.
That is obviously not right.

Could you help with this?
Attachments
Filter 1 - not hero + SB.png
EinsteinFranck

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:52 pm

EinsteinFranck wrote:If I use this filter (not a hero) + SB (cfr pic filter 1); I get no hands in my hand reports or stat report. I checked the dates, type, quick filter, tags selected, etc... etc... All is correct.

You can only see/filter the data for all of those players by creating a custom report in 'My Reports':

Guide: Creating My Reports

You either need to be in an 'All Players' report to see overall statistics (where the 'Filter on Active Player' option is already off by default) or if you have created a 'Hand Report' then you need to turn that option off via 'Filters -> Edit Existing Expression Filters'.
Flag_Hippo

Postby EinsteinFranck » Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:03 am

I have my report ready.
I created the filter via my report > all players. I added all the stats i need.
So I have the pop analysis broadly.

What i am trying to do is isolate their stat when villain is in SB at 15 bbs.

I exclude hero via filter to avoid biasing the sample.
And then comes the stack size but whatever filter I use is on myself and not on Villain.

Not sure if I'm clear. Do you see my issue?
EinsteinFranck

Postby EinsteinFranck » Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:04 am

From the thread earlier in this post, it seems I need to create a custom stat/query with Villain's stack in SB/BB and then filter on that?
EinsteinFranck

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:19 pm

EinsteinFranck wrote:I have my report ready.
I created the filter via my report > all players. I added all the stats i need.
So I have the pop analysis broadly.

What i am trying to do is isolate their stat when villain is in SB at 15 bbs.

I exclude hero via filter to avoid biasing the sample.
And then comes the stack size but whatever filter I use is on myself and not on Villain.

Not sure if I'm clear. Do you see my issue?

Your earlier screenshot didn't include any filters for stack size so what are you using? I also don't see how that can end up being used on yourself in an 'All Players' report so can you please provide specific details about why you believe this to be the case as I cannot reproduce a similar issue.
Flag_Hippo

Postby EinsteinFranck » Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:06 am

Overall I try to measure the blinds play.

Here is a filter that doesn't work trying to isolate population blind response:
Attachments
PT4_screen_BB_SS_facing steal.png
EinsteinFranck

Postby EinsteinFranck » Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:11 am

Even at the bare minimum, player not hero + effective stack size always return an empty number of hands.
I have statistics but I can't find any of the hands behind, so no way for me to double check the quality of the filter.

The methodology I used to build a filter is flipping between the 'all players' report and the hand report to double check that my filter isolates exactly what I want. For some reason, with those not hero filters, the hands are not found but then I cannot have any confidence on the stats I'm isolating.
Usually, it takes me some trial and error to iso specifically what I need and I wouldn't wanna change my game based on a faulty filter I did
Attachments
PT4_screen_BB_SS.png
EinsteinFranck

Postby EinsteinFranck » Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:38 am

If I try building more specific reports (the previous ones were broad and just trying out the not-hero filter), the stats I see do make some sense but I still can't check hands behind.
Attachments
PT4_screen_BB_SS_eff_stats_steal ops_stats.png
PT4_screen_BB_SS_eff_stats_steal ops.png
EinsteinFranck

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:31 am

EinsteinFranck wrote:The methodology I used to build a filter is flipping between the 'all players' report and the hand report to double check that my filter isolates exactly what I want. For some reason, with those not hero filters, the hands are not found but then I cannot have any confidence on the stats I'm isolating.

So you are saying that you are seeing data with the filters in an 'All Players Report' but not when you use them in a 'Hand Report'? Are you turning off the 'Filter on Active Player' option? I covered this in an earlier reply:

Flag_Hippo wrote:You either need to be in an 'All Players' report to see overall statistics (where the 'Filter on Active Player' option is already off by default) or if you have created a 'Hand Report' then you need to turn that option off via 'Filters -> Edit Existing Expression Filters'.

Guide: My Reports (Filters)
Flag_Hippo

Previous

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles