NoteCaddy Not working

NoteCaddy for PokerTracker 4. Information is power!

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators, NoteCaddy Moderators

NoteCaddy Not working

Postby the_luggster » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:49 am

PT4 just updated and now I am unable to get notecaddy back up and running. Your advice please?
the_luggster

Re: NoteCaddy Not working

Postby rdynor » Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:41 pm

Same issue for me after today's update. NC is taking notes, according to Caddy Report and I can see notes if I search a player by name. New images are being generated on the RAM drive. However, no badges or notes appear, except for the Main Scatter in the player overview.
rdynor

Postby nostrakhan » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:25 pm

the_luggster wrote:PT4 just updated and now I am unable to get notecaddy back up and running. Your advice please?

How exactly do you mean it won't run? If you try to go into NoteCaddy is it not opening for you? Or are the stats not populating?

rdynor wrote:Same issue for me after today's update. NC is taking notes, according to Caddy Report and I can see notes if I search a player by name. New images are being generated on the RAM drive. However, no badges or notes appear, except for the Main Scatter in the player overview.

Notes are working for me in the replayer when I just checked, but I could not get any badges to appear. I have made a ticket for the developers to have a look into this. Thank you for reporting it. I will update once I hear of it being addressed.
nostrakhan

Postby the_luggster » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:08 am

the icon for player overview is not showing up and is just a black dot. click on it and nothing happens
the_luggster

Postby nostrakhan » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:54 pm

the_luggster wrote:the icon for player overview is not showing up and is just a black dot. click on it and nothing happens

Hi luggster,

That is odd, I can't reproduce that on my end.

Can you please try clearing your settings to see if that solves the issue?

*Resetting PT4 NC Settings Back To Factory Defaults*
1. Close PT4 and navigate to: C:\Users\[WindowsUsername]\AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\Data\AppsData\Tm90ZUNhZGR5.
2. Make a backup of the .xml files (copy/move them somewhere else on your pc).
3. Delete the .xml files from the directory in step 1.
4. Restart PT4, go into NoteCaddy and adjust your settings as you prefer again (File → Settings).
5. If you use customized Color Definitions, then import the ColorDefinitions.xml that you backed up from step 2, into NoteCaddy → Tools → Import Color Definitions.
6. Reset and reprocess the notes (File → Reset Notes).
nostrakhan

Postby the_luggster » Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:30 am

have did that but still having issues on PokerStars and Paddy Power NC Player overview is not functioning correctly. It is only showing this info as posted and not all the notes. This has happened since PT4 updated.
Attachments
Screenshot 24_02_2021 11_38_10.png
Screenshot 24_02_2021 11_38_10.png (17.9 KiB) Viewed 4399 times
the_luggster

Postby nostrakhan » Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:11 am

the_luggster wrote:have did that but still having issues on PokerStars and Paddy Power NC Player overview is not functioning correctly. It is only showing this info as posted and not all the notes. This has happened since PT4 updated.

Hi luggster,

Can you please let me know if the notes are displaying in the replayer? Is it showing some notes for you at live tables (just asking because you said 'not all')?
nostrakhan

Postby the_luggster » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:49 am

the notes are not showing on the replayer either. they are only showing this pre bet size strength chart on there too. No player notes are coming up on screen. I had a similar issue last year after a Pt4 update and it got resolved but can not remember what was done to fix it. If i recall it had something to do with exclduing pt4 and notecaddy in a windows settings but i am not 100% sure if I am remembering it correctly
the_luggster

Postby the_luggster » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:53 am

On pokerstars it is just showing a spot as you can see on the name of my opponent
Attachments
Phegeus II - $0.10_$0.25 USD - No Limit Hold'em - Logged In as the_luggster 25_02_2021 08_51_52.png
the_luggster

Postby nostrakhan » Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:27 pm

the_luggster wrote:On pokerstars it is just showing a spot as you can see on the name of my opponent

Hi luggster,

I don't even see any HUD at all in that screenshot. Was this the intended screenshot that you meant to share, or what am I missing?
nostrakhan

Next

Return to NoteCaddy