PT4 Imports

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

PT4 Imports

Postby Kep. » Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:17 pm

I noticed over the past several days that PT4 isn't importing my tournament results correctly. I have all of the hands but the results are often incomplete.
It will show that I had a rebuy for example but it doesn't show up as an additional net loss I guess is the way to say it. It's recording my winnings either.
So basically I'm getting all of the hands, the initial buy and it will show if there was a rebuy or not in the rebuy stat but not the net loss/won.

Sorry I failed to mention I'm playing on Poker Stars PA.

ACR is a mess too. Some imports are fine but most are whacked.
Kep.

Re: PT4 Imports

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:49 am

The information provided in hand histories varies by site and if the necessary data isn't there PokerTracker 4 cannot import it but for any tournaments with incorrect data you can update the information manually:

Guide: Updating Tournament Information Manually

Most information should import on PokerStars provided you are saving and importing PokerStars tournament summaries as well as the hand histories:

Guide: PokerStars Tournament Summaries

With regards to ACR initial support was added for their tournament summaries but they are missing information and we have been in contact with them about adding more data. If you need further assistance feel free to send us all relevant information in a Support Ticket along with a sample of hand history/tournament summary files for any tournaments which don't work for you.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Kep. » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:16 am

I've been doing this and it's still updating incorrectly. For instance if I put in 1 rebuy it will show the rebuy but not add the additional cost. So if I play a $10, won $50 and I update it manually. I add the amount I won and I add the rebuy.
My results return that I bought in for $10 and my c net won is $40 it will also show the 1 rebuy but it doesn't factor in the amount.
So I then have to edit it to say the Buy in was $20 but then I can't later correctly filter my results for certain games.
Kep.

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:59 am

Kep. wrote:For instance if I put in 1 rebuy it will show the rebuy but not add the additional cost.

There are two fields that need editing. One is for the number of rebuys made and the second is for the value of each rebuy ('Rebuy cost' on the 'R&A / Bounty' tab).
Flag_Hippo

Postby Kep. » Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:25 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:
Kep. wrote:For instance if I put in 1 rebuy it will show the rebuy but not add the additional cost.

There are two fields that need editing. One is for the number of rebuys made and the second is for the value of each rebuy ('Rebuy cost' on the 'R&A / Bounty' tab).

Thanks, it would still be great if the HUD preformed better, like it used to
Kep.

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:20 pm

If you are having an issue with your HUD then please send us information detailing the issue in a Support Ticket along with a log file that has recorded the problem:

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4