Converting Hands from Holdem Manager 3

A special forum dedicated to our PT4 for Mac OS X users

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Converting Hands from Holdem Manager 3

Postby Marshalllll » Sat May 08, 2021 4:01 am

Hi,

I have received hands from Holdem Manager 3 and my PokerTracker doesn't open them, saying it's "unrecognized file format". Does anyone know how to convert hands from HM3?

Cheers!
Marshalllll

Re: Converting Hands from Holdem Manager 3

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat May 08, 2021 5:22 am

All original hands that are auto-imported by Holdem Manager 3 get moved to an archive for performance reasons. That will be in C:\HM3Archive by default but you may have put it elsewhere. You can import hands from this archive into PokerTracker 4 using 'Play Poker -> Get Hands From Disk' and then choosing 'Select Directory' to import all of the hands found in a folder (and it's subfolders), or 'Select Files' to only import specific hand history files that you choose. If PokerTracker 4 isn't importing those files please zip/compress a sample and send that to us in a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Marshalllll » Sat May 08, 2021 6:26 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:All original hands that are auto-imported by Holdem Manager 3 get moved to an archive for performance reasons. That will be in C:\HM3Archive by default but you may have put it elsewhere. You can import hands from this archive into PokerTracker 4 using 'Play Poker -> Get Hands From Disk' and then choosing 'Select Directory' to import all of the hands found in a folder (and it's subfolders), or 'Select Files' to only import specific hand history files that you choose. If PokerTracker 4 isn't importing those files please zip/compress a sample and send that to us in a Support Ticket.

Thank you very much!
I receive emails with hands from HM3 which I need to open in my PokerTracker Player. Is there a way to do so?
Thanks in advance!
Marshalllll

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat May 08, 2021 12:03 pm

Marshalllll wrote:I receive emails with hands from HM3

I do not see any option in Holdem Manager 3 to send hands by email. Can you please explain this in more specific detail for me please.
Marshalllll wrote:which I need to open in my PokerTracker Player. Is there a way to do so?

If you have hand history files then as per my original reply you can import hands into PokerTracker 4 using 'Play Poker -> Get Hands From Disk'.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PT4 for macOS