How to figure out population calling % to my PF opens?

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

How to figure out population calling % to my PF opens?

Postby Vecissitude » Mon May 10, 2021 8:26 am

Hello,

I would like to start building my own PF charts and to start I want to figure out the various calling % of the population when facing an open in each position. So to start how often does the population call a Lojack open 6 max?

From my research the best way to do this is to go to My reports> Start a new all players report > remove the players stat > add call 2bet PF.

My issue is now filtering when facing a Lowjack open. I go to filter hand details > player positions > pre-flop > position of first raiser set to 3. But when I did this filter the call 2bet PF stat goes blank. What am I doing wrong?

Edit: Sorry, apparently using the mouse scroll wheel I changed game type to Omaha and not Hold Em. I believe the filter I used is correct, is there any way to check by looking at a couple of hands??? I also have no idea how to delete this post.
Vecissitude

Re: How to figure out population calling % to my PF opens?

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon May 10, 2021 11:07 am

Vecissitude wrote:is there any way to check by looking at a couple of hands???

If you want to check individual hands you can create a custom hand report and use the same filter. Note that if you want to still filter on the entire population you will need to click the 'Filters' link, select 'Add New Expression Filters' and turn off the 'Filter on Active Player' option.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles