IP stats and OOP stats in MY report

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

IP stats and OOP stats in MY report

Postby Mkablo » Sun May 30, 2021 7:24 am

I am trying to figure out how to get IP stats and OOP stats on the MY REPORTS TAB. The only IP stat i can pick from is “call F Cbet In Pos”. would liek to put screen shot but dont knwo how too.Desktop/screen shot IP.png
Mkablo

Re: IP stats and OOP stats in MY report

Postby WhiteRider » Sun May 30, 2021 8:42 am

There aren't many preflop in or out of position stats built into PT4 because there are different ways of looking at whether you're in or out of position preflop, so these would mostly need to be built as #Custom Stats (Guide).
You may find some in the Download Warehouse already, but otherwise you'd need to build your own.
The Tutorial: Custom Reports and Statistics goes into much more detail about how to make stats, including new versions of existing stats like you would probably want to do.

How you define in or out of position, and what type of stats you want to see, will affect exactly how you would build your stats, but the position of the player the stat is for is stored in the database field "cash_hand_player_statistics.position" (or "tourney_..." if you want to make tournament stats), and you can get the position of the player who made different actions (2bet, 3bet, etc) using the Actors and Aggressors strings, as described here.
WhiteRider

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles