Preflop Open Limp (Non-SB)

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny

Preflop Open Limp (Non-SB)

Postby JimMarsden » Wed May 08, 2019 5:26 am

Please create this stat as it will be crucial in identifying fun players among many good MTT regs that have a SB limping strategy. Causing me to not know which position they open limped from. So I am often not sure if they are a fun player or reg when I see a PF open limp stat greater than zero.
JimMarsden

Re: Preflop Open Limp (Non-SB)

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu May 09, 2019 7:49 am

There is an 'Open Limp (except SB)' custom statistic available in the Download Warehouse.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Matt21 » Sun May 30, 2021 2:42 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:There is an 'Open Limp (except SB)' custom statistic available in the Download Warehouse.

Hi,

I have downloaded this stat from custom Warehouse. I added it to PT4 but seems I can't it find anywere. Many thanks for help
Matt21

Postby WhiteRider » Sun May 30, 2021 4:25 am

To get the stat into PT4 go to File > Import Statistic in the PT4 menu.

It looks like it's a tournament stat, so if you want to use it for cash then you will need to convert it.
To do that go to Configure > Statistics and navigate to the Tournament / Player / Stats section, and select the stat (you can use the search field to find it quickly, or select 'Show Custom Stats' from the dropdown to limit the displayed list).
With the stat selected click the 'Options' button and choose 'Convert' to create a cash version of the stat.
WhiteRider

Postby Matt21 » Sun May 30, 2021 3:24 pm

WhiteRider wrote:To get the stat into PT4 go to File > Import Statistic in the PT4 menu.

It looks like it's a tournament stat, so if you want to use it for cash then you will need to convert it.
To do that go to Configure > Statistics and navigate to the Tournament / Player / Stats section, and select the stat (you can use the search field to find it quickly, or select 'Show Custom Stats' from the dropdown to limit the displayed list).
With the stat selected click the 'Options' button and choose 'Convert' to create a cash version of the stat.

Great, it was very easy. Many thanks again :)
Matt21

Postby WhiteRider » Sun May 30, 2021 3:25 pm

You're welcome!
WhiteRider

Return to PT4 Feature Requests