Observing HUD on wrong positions

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Observing HUD on wrong positions

Postby GregXX » Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:47 pm

While observing table (without hero participating), HUD is showing in wrong positions in the last version of PT4 (not under particular player)(In previous versions of PT4 it worked correctly btw). (On hero tables it is showing properly though). Is it bug? Or how to make it work properly?
GregXX

Re: Observing HUD on wrong positions

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:25 am

On what poker site? What gametype? What are your preferred seating settings (if any)?
Flag_Hippo

Postby GregXX » Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:11 pm

The only site, observing import is working on (as well as HUD for tables without Hero), is PokerStars as far as I know. So yeah, it's on stars. Tournament tables (MTT). Auto-center settings, nothing special.
GregXX

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:26 am

I cannot reproduce this on PokerStars with auto-center setup. If you switch to another HUD profile does that display on the correct seats?
Flag_Hippo

Postby GregXX » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:51 pm

No( Same: any other HUD shows exactly on the same (wrong) positions (by wrong I mean they are just displaced for several positions to the left/right, but the sequence of players in HUD plates is correct. Not sure if it can be related with me, using old (preAurora) design of tables.
GregXX

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:31 am

GregXX wrote:Not sure if it can be related with me, using old (preAurora) design of tables.

Yes, that will be the problem. I was under the impression that only Aurora was available now, across all PokerStars skins. Which country skin are you using that still has the pre-aurora layout available?
WhiteRider

Return to PokerTracker 4