rdynor wrote:Hi nostrakhan,
No change after resetting notes a few times. Badges still appear simultaneously with the opposite versions, and the player overview is still just the scatter.
You may want to try resetting your NoteCaddy settings to factory defaults, to see if it solves the issue:
*Resetting PT4 NC Settings Back To Factory Defaults*
1. Close PT4 and navigate to: C:\Users\[WindowsUsername]\AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\Data\AppsData\Tm90ZUNhZGR5.
2. Make a backup of the .xml files (copy/move them somewhere else on your pc).
3. Delete the .xml files from the directory in step 1.
4. Restart PT4, go into NoteCaddy and adjust your settings as you prefer again (File → Settings).
5. If you use Color Definitions, then import the ColorDefinitions.xml that you backed up from step 2, into NoteCaddy → Tools → Import Color Definitions.
6. Reset and reprocess the notes (File → Reset Notes).
Also, please be sure that your PT4 is updated to the latest release: https://www.pokertracker.com/products/P ... .15.29.exe