Ignition sit and go hand grabbing often behaves oddly for me

Support for the Ignition, Bovada and Bodog Hand Grabber

Moderators: WhiteRider, Flag_Hippo, Moderators

Ignition sit and go hand grabbing often behaves oddly for me

Postby Speusippus » Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:13 pm

Something like a quarter of my sit and go tournament results end up being recorded incorrectly. I end up having to manually tell it that I won ones that it thinks I lost. (I don't think it ever thinks I won one that I actually lost, it only ever thinks I lost one I actually won.)

Sometimes it categorizes it as the wrong kind of sit and go (normal vs triple-up), and give the wrong prize amount as a result.

Sometimes it just doesn't record a tournament result at all even though I had the live hand grabber on the whole time.

A couple of times it has recorded... something... but the tournament number was in a weird format and the player/prize pool and results had no relation with reality I could discern.

It had one tournament result I could not for the life of me match with any actual tournament I played in at all!

Are these troubles others have encountered? What kinds of fixes have you found?

As far as I can tell, everything is fully updated in the software.
Speusippus

Re: Ignition sit and go hand grabbing often behaves oddly fo

Postby Speusippus » Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:26 pm

One thing I didn't mention, and I don't know if it's related or not.

At the end of each hand in a sit and go, when PT4 shows in an overlay what the player's hole cards were--it puts the wrong hole cards in the wrong player's hand! (At least, visually). It will show my hole cards in one of my opponent's hands for example. (Again this is the PT4 overlay, not the Ignition display itself.
Speusippus

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:53 pm

Unfortunately the prize information is not available when hand histories are generated although the automatic calculation of STT prizes where the prize structure is always the same may be added in a future update and you can open a Support Ticket to be notified of any change in that regard. You can also download the files from the Ignition client and import those to update results.
Speusippus wrote:At the end of each hand in a sit and go, when PT4 shows in an overlay what the player's hole cards were--it puts the wrong hole cards in the wrong player's hand! (At least, visually). It will show my hole cards in one of my opponent's hands for example. (Again this is the PT4 overlay, not the Ignition display itself.

You can move and configure the mucked cards display in the same way as the HUD so if they are not displaying in the correct place you can click the PT-icon and select "Configure Mucked Cards" and adjust those positions. Once that's done you should then save the new positions by clicking the PT-icon and choosing "Save Layout".
Flag_Hippo

Postby Speusippus » Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:05 pm

I think I understand what you're saying mostly, but why is it _usually_ right about the prizes, and I just have to correct it sometimes?
Speusippus

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:28 am

The hand grabber is still in beta so there may be some bugs until full support for grabbing results is added.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Ignition, Bovada, Bodog Hand Grabber