Need som help with result /Tournaments

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Need som help with result /Tournaments

Postby podswe » Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:46 pm

Hi.
After a lot of years I´m into poker again.

After some time with - in results i rearange my playstyle and I have taking some time to study poker and my hands.
Today I think I played my best pokersessions in a very long time. I start from the beggining att microstakes but was sucked out late in 2 T´s
Still glad that i feel after this sucksouts that im on the correct path thanks to studies.
I will be on <10 dollar untill i feel that my new playstyle are automatic in my brain

Now to the issue
When I go to View stats / Tournaments Report Overview
It seems like pokertracker tells me that My c net won total is the same as Net won ( green figures) ROI is -98%
Dont know if I have done something with the reports. Downloaded a bunch, but this is what I think standard with install?
Attachments
2021-06-11 19-15-27.jpg
podswe

Re: Need som help with result /Tournaments

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:16 am

Are you playing on iPoker? Your 'My C Net Won' for each individual tournament is positive while 'Net Won' is negative which will also cause issues with the summary totals until that is fixed. Go to 'Database -> Currency', select any sessions/tournaments which have an exchange rate of -1 and click the 'Set Rates' button to fetch the correct exchange rates. This situation normally occurs when the timezone is configured incorrectly for iPoker as their hand histories do not specify what timezone is being used so you should set the time in the iPoker lobby to server time and not your local time. Then in PokerTracker 4 go to 'Configure > Sites & Import Options > iPoker' and select the skin you play at, or if it isn't listed select one which uses the same server timezone as your skin. That should mean that the hands import as the correct time, and that should avoid problems with retrieving the exchange rates for future sessions.
Flag_Hippo

Postby podswe » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:41 am

Thanks for your help.
Yes it´s on Ipoker. Not sure if I understand the results.

I choosed Use the automatically rates, all tournaments. and set rates button correct?

2021-06-12 14-28-44.jpg

Now I got red figures and it´s more correct.
But it still dont adds up.

Last My C buy in is lower then my C net won. But i did get a bounty in the last tourny. Should´t C net won be lower then 12,71 ?
2021-06-12 14-39-33.jpg

And for this
Sites & Import Options > iPoker' and select the skin you play at
I play at paf.se and it´s not on the list
2021-06-12 14-15-25.jpg
2021-06-12 14-15-25.jpg (54.79 KiB) Viewed 465 times

On the skin server time was servertime allready present. I can change between CEt and local.
podswe

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:40 am

podswe wrote:Thanks for your help.
Yes it´s on Ipoker. Not sure if I understand the results.

I choosed Use the automatically rates, all tournaments. and set rates button correct?

Yes although if it happens in future you only need to select the sessions/tournaments with an exchange rate of -1 before setting the rates.
podswe wrote:Now I got red figures and it´s more correct.
But it still dont adds up.

Can you please be more specific about where the issue is. I don't see a problem in your new screenshots and the summary lines with the totals have been cropped out of your new screenshots.
podswe wrote:Last My C buy in is lower then my C net won.

I don't see that either. The buy-in in your screenshot is using game currency (the actual currency used for the tournament) which in this case is €EUR. Your net won is using $USD which is a converted value based on the currency exchange rates between the two:

PokerTracker 4 Currency Guide
podswe wrote:I play at paf.se

If €EUR is your main currency then you can set that as your 'My Currency' in PokerTracker 4 instead of using $USD and then you will not see converted values in reports for statistics using 'My Currency'. You also have the option to use Swedish Krona as your 'My Currency' in PokerTracker 4 (SEK) if you prefer.
podswe wrote:But i did get a bounty in the last tourny. Should´t C net won be lower then 12,71 ?

The bounty payouts should be included in iPoker hand histories now and PokerTracker 4 should import them. If you're not the latest version of PokerTracker 4 (v4.15.32) please update it:

Download PokerTracker 4

If you have this problem with the latest PokerTracker 4 then send us one of your hand history files where you won at least one bounty so that we can see whether the information is available and find out why it isn't being used. Please compress one of these hand history files and attach it to a Support Ticket. By default PokerTracker 4 moves your files to your 'Processed' folder which you can access via the 'File -> Open User Data Folder' option:

Guide: Processed Files

In the meantime for any tournaments with incorrect data you can update the information manually:

Guide: Updating Tournament Information Manually
podswe wrote:And for this
Sites & Import Options > iPoker' and select the skin you play at
I play at paf.se and it´s not on the list

Flag_Hippo wrote:Then in PokerTracker 4 go to 'Configure > Sites & Import Options > iPoker' and select the skin you play at, or if it isn't listed select one which uses the same server timezone as your skin.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles