PT4 HUD not working

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

PT4 HUD not working

Postby NOBLUFF98 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:46 pm

Hello, I've decided to try out your HUD because of all the amazing reviews I've heard and read so far but for me the HUD is simply not working at all. My hands are being saved in pokerstars and I have choosed the right directory but it's simply not working. May I get help please? I was considering buying it but wanted to go through the trial.
NOBLUFF98

Re: PT4 HUD not working

Postby NOBLUFF98 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:44 pm

P.S. also it's saying that my time zone isn't matching even thought I did everything I found at a guide on how to fix it
NOBLUFF98

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:38 am

Are you clicking 'Play Poker -> Get Hands While Playing' in PokerTracker 4 to import the hands? If you are then please enable logging, reproduce this problem and then send your log file to us in a Support Ticket so we can see what's going on here. You can access the 'Logs' folder with the log file by clicking 'File --> Open User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window and the file we need is the text file called 'PokerTracker4' or 'PokerTracker4.log' that is in that folder.
Flag_Hippo

Postby NOBLUFF98 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:23 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:Are you clicking 'Play Poker -> Get Hands While Playing' in PokerTracker 4 to import the hands? If you are then please enable logging, reproduce this problem and then send your log file to us in a Support Ticket so we can see what's going on here. You can access the 'Logs' folder with the log file by clicking 'File --> Open User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window and the file we need is the text file called 'PokerTracker4' or 'PokerTracker4.log' that is in that folder.

Excuse my ignorance I'm just getting into poker huds. Now it is working properly :) thank you for the help you can close the thread if you wish to
NOBLUFF98

Return to PokerTracker 4