custom stat limp fold vs izo in BB (HU) eff stack

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

custom stat limp fold vs izo in BB (HU) eff stack

Postby vaflesneks » Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:02 am

hi there , i want to create custom stats, which would show opponent fold versus my (HERO) izo in big blinds in certain effective stack ranges . for example eff stack is 11 big blinds. oponent limps (1bb , 0.5 was already put and he/she add another 0.5, to make it 1) and i raise him/her to 3 big blinds in total. (he/she has to add 2 more for example) and he/she folds. how can i achieve that? another example is the same, but i raise to 4.5 big blinds (he/she has to add 3.5 more) where effective stack is 17 big blinds, third example i raise to 7x (he/she has to add 6 big blinds more), eff stack 23 big blinds.

i would believe that the formule could look like this:

sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_limp AND lookup_actions_p.action = 'CF' AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) BETWEEN 10.9 and 11 AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing < (tourney_blinds.amt_bb * 3)), 1, 0])

sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_limp AND lookup_actions_p.action = 'CF' AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) BETWEEN 16.9 and 17 AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing < (tourney_blinds.amt_bb * 4.5)), 1, 0])

sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_limp AND lookup_actions_p.action = 'CF' AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) BETWEEN 22.9 and 23 AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing < (tourney_blinds.amt_bb * 7)), 1, 0])

is that correct or how should I change it? I am not sure if i should use "<" sign after 2bet_facing (thought i should use equals sign, but therefore I need an explanation)
vaflesneks

Re: custom stat limp fold vs izo in BB (HU) eff stack

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:26 pm

vaflesneks wrote:hi there , i want to create custom stats, which would show opponent fold versus my (HERO) izo in big blinds in certain effective stack ranges .

PokerTracker 4 doesn't have 'vs Hero' statistics and your columns as they are now will count hands regardless of whether you are the 2bettor or not. There is a thread here on the topic of 'vs Hero' custom statistics.
vaflesneks wrote:i would believe that the formule could look like this:

sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_limp AND lookup_actions_p.action = 'CF' AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) BETWEEN 10.9 and 11 AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing < (tourney_blinds.amt_bb * 3)), 1, 0])

sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_limp AND lookup_actions_p.action = 'CF' AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) BETWEEN 16.9 and 17 AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing < (tourney_blinds.amt_bb * 4.5)), 1, 0])

sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_limp AND lookup_actions_p.action = 'CF' AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) BETWEEN 22.9 and 23 AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing < (tourney_blinds.amt_bb * 7)), 1, 0])

You need to subtract 1bb from amt_p_2bet_facing since it is the amount the player needs to call so if they limp (1bb) and then there is a 3bb 2Bet then they only need to call 2bb.
vaflesneks wrote:iis that correct or how should I change it? I am not sure if i should use "<" sign after 2bet_facing (thought i should use equals sign, but therefore I need an explanation)

You are currently using < (less than) so it will not count any raises faced of that size - only raises less than that size.

You will need to use less than or equal (<=) if you want raises faced up to and including the specified size.

You will need to use equal (=) on its own if you want only a specific size to be counted.

You can also use between to specify upper and lower boundaries.

Furthermore you haven't specified the number of limpers and an iso raise is typically versus one limper rather than multiple limpers so you might want to introduce something to exclude hands with more than one limper.
Flag_Hippo

Postby vaflesneks » Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:58 pm

what if i use this formula?
(SB limp, BB iso to 2.5-3 BB, so sb has to call between 1.5 and 2 big blinds .
Limp fold vs 2.5-3x BB iso = (cnt_p_limp_fold_2_5_3x_13_16 / cnt_p_limp_faceraise_2_5_3_13_16) * 100

cnt_p_limp_faceraise_2_5_3_13_16 = sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_limp AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) BETWEEN 13 AND 16 AND ((tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing + tourney_blinds.amt_bb) / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) BETWEEN 2.5 AND 3, 1, 0])

cnt_p_limp_fold_2_5_3x_13_16 = sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_limp AND lookup_actions_p.action = 'CF' AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) BETWEEN 13 and 16 AND ((tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing + tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_blind) / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) BETWEEN 2.5 AND 3, 1, 0])

is it correct? or if not, could you please correct it for me?
vaflesneks

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:24 am

That looks fine.
Flag_Hippo

Postby vaflesneks » Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:55 pm

the problem is attached https://gyazo.com/dfff7a0623c38d8f2faa06b97c7f8f02
somewhere the value is 200 (which is illogical should be between 0 and 100)
and even the player folded, value changed that player "not folded"
could you please check it why is it so ?
vaflesneks

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:38 am

Try rebuilding your custom cache via 'Database -> Database Management -> Rebuild Cache -> Custom Cache Rebuild' and see if that fixes it.
Flag_Hippo

Postby vaflesneks » Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:50 pm

I am sorry, but that did not solve my problem. some stats ar still showing 2/1 (200%) and so on. i will update on if it shows correctly if person did fold to a raise when limped
vaflesneks

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:53 am

You have another difference between your columns other than the "action" part.

In one you have:

(tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing + tourney_blinds.amt_bb)

..and in the other you have:

(tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing + tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_blind)

These mean different things, so will give you different results.
I think you want the "tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_blind" version in both expressions, but whichever it is it needs to be the same in both.
(Remember to rebuild the custom cache after you correct this.)
WhiteRider

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles