Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.
Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny
Hi there, wondering if anyone can help me out with adding the following stats to a hand report. All hands are headsup.
1) Type of Pot - I'd like to know whether the hand played was 2BP, 3BP or 4BP. I tried working it out from the PF Act stat but obviously 'R' could mean 2BP or 3BP and similarly with RC.
2) Hero In or Out of Position - not sure if this one is possible but it would be cool to have a stat that says whether hero was in position or out of position for the hand (on any street postflop)
3) Villain Position - I have hero position but is there any way to add the position of the other player in the hand by the river?
Any help on any of those would be great appreciated!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:17 pm
1) The number of raises corresponds to the number of "aggressors" in the aggressors string, so you can test the length of that.
char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) = 3
..is true if the pot was 3-bet preflop.
2) "cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_has_position" is true if the player has position on the flop (ie. will be last to take their first action), and there are _t and _r versions for the turn and river.
3) You can tell whether a single villain is in or out of position by using the opposite of the database field in #2. There isn't an easy way to get their position number, but in most cases that won't matter, knowing whether they are in or out of position is normally what is needed. (Getting the exact position is likely possible with a subquery, but that's more complicated and I don't have it to hand so let us know if you do need that and we'll see what we can find.)
- Posts: 53624
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
- Location: UK
Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests