Avg bet

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Avg bet

Postby plukhead » Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:36 pm

Hola necesito ayuda para hacer un stats que calcule el promedio de los sizing utilizados en mis bet en flop
plukhead

Re: Avg bet

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:40 am

Hello I need help to make a stats that calculates the average of the sizing used in my bets on flop

The size of a player's bet on the flop is stored in the database field "cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_f_bet_made" (for tournaments replace "cash_" with "tourney_").
If you want the amount in BBs you can divide it by "cash_limit.amt_bb" (or "tourney_blinds.amt_bb" for tournaments).

For an overview of custom stats see the Custom Stats Guide, and for a deeper discussion see Tutorial: Custom Reports and Statistics (the latter was written for PT3, but the same principals apply to PT4).
WhiteRider

Postby plukhead » Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:36 pm

Exprese mal la stats que necesito,
Necesito una stats que calcule el promedio de todos los sizing en relación al pozo utilizados en mis bet en flop por ej
Si en un periodo de tiempo tengo 2 bet en flop, y en una bet utilice un sizing del 20% en relación al pozo, y en la segunda un sizing del 30%,la stats me arrojaría un promedio de 25%..... Tengo cierto conocimiento en la creación de stats pero estoy realmente perdido en la creación de esta en particular . Gracias
plukhead

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:44 am

amt_f_bet_made_pct
Code: Select all
sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_bet, cash_hand_player_statistics.val_f_bet_made_pct, 0])

Average Flop Bet Size Pct
Code: Select all
amt_f_bet_made_pct / cnt_f_bet
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles