range viewer for pool ranges?

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

range viewer for pool ranges?

Postby stakkedoff » Sat Jun 25, 2022 1:21 pm

is there any way to view a player pools range in different spot preflop using the hand range visualizer? ie. what is pool opening by position, pre flop calling/raising range from different positions when faced with an open from a player in some other position? cold 4 ranges, limp range, over limp range, etc etc. granted, like what, a million hands? to make reliable ranges especially for less frequently occuring spots, but it seems like all the needed info is already being collected, just need a way to configure it. maybe there is already and i just don't know how to do it, and if there isn't a way to do it maybe pass this along to the suggestions box for a future feature. tia
stakkedoff

Re: range viewer for pool ranges?

Postby stakkedoff » Sat Jun 25, 2022 1:23 pm

fwiw i play almost entirely on iggy/bov so diving into pool stats has a lot of value to me.
stakkedoff

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:34 pm

No, the range visualizer does not work for a pool of players.
The closest you can get is to create an 'All Players' report in My Reports and remove the player name from the report and replace it with the starting hand stat.
WhiteRider

Postby stakkedoff » Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:09 pm

ok so the range viewer isn't able to accomplish this currently. but after doing some searching on here i've seen multiple posts asking about/requesting the same sort of capability. And since it seems that all the information needed to populate a configurable all player hand range visualizer is already being collected, it begs the question if there's any plans on adding one in the future? is there any technical reason that escapes me as to why it wouldn't be feasible? has it just never been suggested to the right group of people within pt4? i guarentee that (at least players who play anon pool) everyone would get a ton of value from this sort of feature/report. do we the users have the tools at hand to make this type of report independently? or would that require code access that is unavailable to us?
stakkedoff

Postby stakkedoff » Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:17 pm

seems like if we were able to create an alias for pool that the rest of what i'm trying to do would be straighforward. but the players cannot have interaction limitation prevents this. any workaround?
stakkedoff

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:02 pm

If you open a Support Ticket with your request we can link you into our system and the more weight (tickets) a request has the more likely the development team are to implement it.

There isn't a workaround for aliasing players who have played against each other - that would generate contradictory data.
WhiteRider

Postby SawtoothMts » Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:01 pm

WhiteRider wrote:No, the range visualizer does not work for a pool of players.
The closest you can get is to create an 'All Players' report in My Reports and remove the player name from the report and replace it with the starting hand stat.

Just want to say thanks because I have been trying to find a way to look at what the player pool:
3-bets with
Calls 3-bets with
4-bets with

This response was really helpful!
SawtoothMts

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles