Beta Release 1.19.5

Beta Testing Information

Moderator: Moderators

Beta Release 1.19.5

Postby Josh » Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:44 pm

[behr]Beta Release Disclaimer:[/behr]
Beta releases contain new code that may not have been thoroughly tested. They may cause problems and not work properly. If you prefer to use PA Hud with as few problems as possible, then please stick to the normal releases. If you want the bleeding edge features, then try the beta version, but please leave feedback.

Download version 1.19.5:

[url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/products/PAH/download.phpehr][Download removed. Download latest version here][/urlehr]

What's New:
#Fixed: Full Tilt's Early/Big Double tournaments
#Fixed: Full Tilt's Heads Up limit
#Fixed: PA Hud should no longer display stats on the Vista taskbar preview window
#Changed: Bodog images now match latest client
#Added: Support for iPoker 8 max tables
#Added: Support for new Prima table images

From 1.19.4[iehr]
#Fixed: Cache problems introduced in 1.19.3[/iehr]

From 1.19.3:[iehr]
#Fixed: Vista Flicker-Free issues
#Fixed: iPoker MTT table switch problem (?)
#Fixed: iPoker TURBO/"TURBO" table problem
#Fixed: iPoker tables with invalid character in name problem (?)
#Fixed: Various mucked hands problems
#Fixed: PokerStars "Deep" tables are now recognized
#Fixed: PokerStars Heads Up tables using the wrong limit
#Fixed: Prima 8 max tables using the wrong layout
#Fixed: FTP Daily Double Tournaments (for real this time)
#Added: Support for Party 9 max tables
#Added: Support for UltimateBet resizeable tables[/iehr]

From 1.19.2:[iehr]
#Fixed: iPoker tournaments (?)
#Fixed: iPoker mucked hands (?)
#Changed: Support for new Absolute table types
#Added: Copy Settings to Clipboard support feature
[/iehr]
From 1.19.1:[iehr]
#Fixed: PokerStars preferred seating issue introduced with their update
#Changed: Added "Standard Drawing" option for Full Tilt for users who want to try it to avoid performance hits.[/iehr]

If you encounter any problems with the changes in this beta, please make a post in this forum.
Josh
Site Admin

Re: Beta Release 1.19.5

Postby beerenburg76 » Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:02 am

My pahud screen is white, no tables are coming up.
beerenburg76

Postby APerfect10 » Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:38 pm

[quote="beerenburg76"tky]My pahud screen is white, no tables are coming up.[/quotetky]

Please see my reply to your other post.

-Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin

Postby skydog » Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:34 pm

I am using 1.19.5 but for Bodog the hot spots to trigger popups are all over the place. Some I can't find at all. Another problem is that my hot spot falls in the area of the bet buttons so my stats popup half the time I make a bet. On second thought, maybe that is a feature, not a bug - Is it reminding me to think about my image before I bet? :lol:

So is there anything we can do to move hotspots or is that something you have to do?
skydog

Postby image » Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:44 pm

[quote="skydog"bh4]I am using 1.19.5 but for Bodog the hot spots to trigger popups are all over the place. Some I can't find at all. Another problem is that my hot spot falls in the area of the bet buttons so my stats popup half the time I make a bet. On second thought, maybe that is a feature, not a bug - Is it reminding me to think about my image before I bet? :lol:

So is there anything we can do to move hotspots or is that something you have to do?[/quotebh4]

Same problem with Bodog (9 max) here. I'm thinking it's because the image of the table when you're sitting at it is much different than if you're not sitting at it.

Postby image » Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:32 am

[quote="image"oly]Same problem with Bodog (9 max) here. I'm thinking it's because the image of the table when you're sitting at it is much different than if you're not sitting at it.[/quoteoly]

I've submitted a support request with images of the 9max tables when you're seated. Both empty and full.

Postby APerfect10 » Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:12 am

Thanks, I will take a look into this issue.

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin

Postby Josh » Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:52 pm

The hotspots should be over the player's names, not their images. The two screenshots you sent show no differences other than the player images not being there. If someone could get me a screenshot of a full table and indicate on there where the hotspots are in actuality, I can see what's wrong.
Josh
Site Admin

Postby image » Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:10 pm

[quote="Josh"flq]The hotspots should be over the player's names, not their images. The two screenshots you sent show no differences other than the player images not being there. If someone could get me a screenshot of a full table and indicate on there where the hotspots are in actuality, I can see what's wrong.[/quoteflq]

Compare the screenshots I sent to the screenshot in the "Layout Manager". The Layout Manager screenshot shows the table when you're not sitting at it, at least in my install. The bottom 3 players hotspots are all in the bar that becomes my "area" when I sit down at the table.

I'll try to layout where the hotspots are on the screenshots I sent and resend tonight if you still need it.

Thanks,

Postby image » Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:00 am

I've uploaded a modified screenshot with where I am experiencing the hotspots. It's on my existing support ticket.

Next

Return to Beta Testing