Report: Detailed Results per Limit incl. Poker Stars VPP v2

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Report: Detailed Results per Limit incl. Poker Stars VPP v2

Postby guru » Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:06 pm

Discuss here!
guru

Re: Report: Detailed Results per Limit incl. Poker Stars VPP v2

Postby poompah » Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:13 am

I would like to see the report listing by month, as this is the most relevant use of VPP (as the monthly FPPs determine your VIP level).

At the moment only shows total (i.e. summary).

Also, when showing by month we can intro a stat that calculates the VIP level and consequential VPP AND bonus (50/285/650/1500/4000). In doing so we get a comparison with rakeback/effective rakeback. Oviously at SuperNova or above this kind of calculation complicated due to milestone bonuses etc. but I would like to get a handle on how much bonus/100 I am earning at the different VIP levels, just to get an effective "earn+rakeback" number.

Not sure how to do this as the VIP level is obviously set the month BEFORE

Many people ask about this, comparing the various sites, and it would be good to see. Total $ is not just at-the-table winnings as we know.
poompah

Postby gspeers » Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:39 pm

I think that this report is counting the Big Blind as VP$IP; which gives a higher % than it should since posting the Big Blind is not voluntary.
gspeers

Postby Pokaholic » Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:25 am

I believe that this report is over-stating the number and percentage of VPPs earned for players at Full Ring games. It appears that there is a VPP counted when the pot reaches $.40, $2.00 and $3.00. Therefore a pot raked for $3.00 is accumulating 3 VPPs instead of the 2 Vpps it should. I think this is contributed to trying to make one calculation cover full ring and 6-max, which each earn the second Vpp at a different rake amount.
Pokaholic

Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]