Beta Release 1.19.10

Beta Testing Information

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Beta Release 1.19.10

Postby waues » Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:07 pm

Nice it supports AP now. Wondering is Boss Network going to be supported in next beta?
waues

Postby nickcage14 » Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:29 pm

I would also like to thank the team for fixing this so quickly !

Thank you :)
nickcage14

Postby cvnpoka » Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:30 am

kraada wrote:Options --> Preferences, and click on your poker site at the left. Auto-center for FTP and Preferred Seating for PokerStars options are there to get things working again for you. Preferred Seating on Party Poker is not supported in PAHUD.

well the problems i am having are for ultimat bet. didnt see an option for that.

also, the popup stats are positioned right where the fold/call/raise buttons are. so its pretty annoying to try to play a hand while the stats keep popping up.

anyway, it seems not too many ppl use pa with ub so whatever.
cvnpoka

Postby APerfect10 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:49 am

cvnpoka wrote:
kraada wrote:Options --> Preferences, and click on your poker site at the left. Auto-center for FTP and Preferred Seating for PokerStars options are there to get things working again for you. Preferred Seating on Party Poker is not supported in PAHUD.

well the problems i am having are for ultimat bet. didnt see an option for that.

also, the popup stats are positioned right where the fold/call/raise buttons are. so its pretty annoying to try to play a hand while the stats keep popping up.

anyway, it seems not too many ppl use pa with ub so whatever.

Ultimate Bet is now part of the Cereus Network which we just added support for in this latest release therefore UB will be no longer listed and instead you should configure it under Cereus.

I'm not sure which "popup" stats you are referring to. The stats directly on the table can be moved via the PokerAce Hud layout manager. The popup additional stats that are displayed once clicking on a player are dependent upon where you click exactly and are easily closed with another click.

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin

Postby greedysoul » Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:49 pm

I can confirm this minor annoyance as well: when you move the bet slider, or click any button, the stats pop up. It's almost impossible to use the bet slider because of this. The buttons can be clicked in the lower area, though it's somewhat inconvenient.
greedysoul

Postby cvnpoka » Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:07 pm

The popup additional stats that are displayed once clicking on a player are dependent upon where you click exactly and are easily closed with another click.

moving the stats is not a problem.

the problem is that, when using pokerace with the ultimate bet version of cereus, if you attempt to click the "check" or "bet" or "fold" or "raise" buttons, or use the slider often the popup will appear. now i must click again to close the popup, and then click elsewhere on the action button, and hope that the slider does not appear. often it takes 5 or 6 mouseclicks to fold, raise or bet or check.

this renders pokerace unusable with the ultimate bet version of cereus .

the problem i would guess is that pokerace is designed to be used with the ap clients. the positioning of the action buttons on ub is in the same place as players for ap.
cvnpoka

Postby APerfect10 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:54 pm

We will fix this popup location in the next release. For the time being, you can simply disable popups if you like.

Options->Preferences->General, uncheck "Enable Popup Stats"

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin

Postby germany » Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:31 am

It works in AP in my case.

PT2, postsql datebase.
germany

Postby Sparky » Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:20 pm

I downloaded Beta 1.19.10 and I can't get PAHUD to work on either UB or Absolute. I got Idleminer Absolute to datamine UB hands but cannot get Hud to work. I would prefer to use Absolute but I can't get Idleminer to work with Absolute any more. I don't know what changes I am supposed to make for PAHUD. What the heck am I missing? Seems Absolute is working for everybody else.
Sparky

Postby kraada » Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:24 pm

Have you gotten the hands importing properly?
kraada

PreviousNext

Return to Beta Testing