VPIP SB HU

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

VPIP SB HU

Postby teona » Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:13 pm

VPIP SB HU
Code: Select all
( cnt_vpip_sb_hu / cnt_hands_SB_hu ) * 100

cnt_hands_SB_hu
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.cnt_players=2 AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.id_hand > 0 AND lookup_positions.flg_sb, 1, 0])

cnt_vpip_sb_hu
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.cnt_players=2 AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_blind_b = false AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_blind_s AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_vpip, 1, 0])

sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.cnt_players=2 AND lookup_positions.flg_sb AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_vpip, 1, 0])

Why am I getting the error in report after adding the stat?
Is there a difference between sb filtering by (flg_blind_b = false AND flg_blind_s) of by flg_sb (1st is from common stats, 2nd is from custom stats)?
How to copy red error text from pt4?
Attachments
20210304 vpip hu sb error.png
teona

Re: VPIP SB HU

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:55 am

The lookup table cannot be used in the custom cache so use tourney_hand_player_statistics.position instead:

cnt_vpip_sb_hu
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.cnt_players = 2 AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.position = 9 AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_vpip, 1, 0])

cnt_hands_SB_hu
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.cnt_players = 2 AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.position = 9, 1, 0])
Flag_Hippo

Postby teona » Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:28 pm

Thanks for the reply

I have the same issue
Looks like i'm hitting the last exeption from the link you provided
(8) Stats which are only used for grouping purposes to break reports down into multiple rows are not cached, these are commonly referred to as “Group By” stats.

My goal is to troubleshoot the stats, to be able to mouseover the stat and be sure the one I made and the one grouped by position and filtered by "Players between 2 nd 2" have the same fraction

How can I troubleshoot the stats affected by group by exeption?
Attachments
20210306 vpip hu sb mouseover.png
20210306 vpip hu sb mouseover.png (10.46 KiB) Viewed 786 times
20210306 vpip hu sb Hippo changes.png
teona

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:06 am

Those stats do not do grouping (they don't split the report up into rows, they count a specific situation like most stats do) so that shouldn't be relevant.
Did you make the changes that Flag_Hippo suggested, and rebuild the custom cache? (Database > Database Management > Rebuild Cache > Custom Cache Rebuild)

If you're still having trouble after that please export your stat and attach it here or in a Support Ticket so that we can take a look at it.

EDIT: If you turned on the 'Group By' option in your columns, turn that off again as it isn't relevant here.
WhiteRider

Postby teona » Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:02 am

I made the changes Flag_Hippo suggested and rebuilt the custom cache
Still having the same error
I've attached the stat, please take a look
Attachments
VPIP HU SB Hippo.zip
(752 Bytes) Downloaded 27 times
teona

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:41 am

I don't see an issue with the statistic and I cannot reproduce this. I suspect that removing another statistic will stop the error (probably your custom statistic called 'ChipEV') so try removing other statistics one by one. Also you already have 'VPIP' and 'Position' in the report and I don't see a line for BTN so you are already filtering for two players? If so the 'VPIP' result for the 'SB' line will be the same result as a custom statistic for 'VPIP HU SB' anyway. If you need further assistance export the entire custom report and attach that instead.
Flag_Hippo

Postby teona » Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:02 am

I've attached the report
You are right: if chipEV stat gets removed there is no error. The report does work however with chipEV and without VPIP SB HU stats
This behavior is unexpected, both stats works good separately

I've chosen this report to test new statistic because it already has HU filtered and SB is filtered by position. I've expected the value of new stat to match the one in report
Attachments
Спины (Hu) stat conflict.zip
(3.29 KiB) Downloaded 23 times
teona

Postby teona » Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:13 am

This report does not work with the new stat and others being common
Attachments
Спины combined.zip
(3.29 KiB) Downloaded 26 times
teona

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:19 pm

teona wrote:This report does not work with the new stat and others being common

This report is still referencing the 'ChipEV' custom statistic within a row color expression via the 'Advanced' link and if you remove that the report will load.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles