Sites that don't have seating preference

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

Sites that don't have seating preference

Postby DiscoDD » Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:43 am

If I use PA Hud with a site that doesn't have seating preference e.g. Paddy Power on iPoker can I only get stats showing on the overlay for one table??

What happens if after setting up the layout manager for the first table I then sit on a second table in a different position, what stats will I then get showing up on the second table??

Am I right in thinking I will get stats for the other players but not my own?? ( on the 2nd table that is)

Thankyou, DiscoDD
DiscoDD

Re: Sites that don't have seating preference

Postby APerfect10 » Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:43 am

You will get stats on all of your tables; however, you need to configure your self stats to be displayed in a static location that will not change regardless of your seat location.

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin

Postby DiscoDD » Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:23 pm

Thx, I have tried that , but what happens now is that if for example I sit at seat 3 on the first table the stats show up fine but when I open the second table my stats show up in the static location as you suggested and the other players stats except for the player in seat 3 on the second table. Is there any way to get those stats showing up or do I need to use the pop up stats?

Thx, DiscoDD
DiscoDD

Postby APerfect10 » Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:41 pm

Let me make sure that I understand you correctly, if you sit in a seat on your first table then all subsequent tables have no stats displayed on that seat? Are you sure this was not by coincidence? From a technical standpoint that does not make much sense to me or seem possible...

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin

Postby DiscoDD » Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:23 pm

That's right as my stats now appear in a static locATION, I can't make a setting for the player in seat 3 on the second table as I am in seat 3 in the layout manager.( the setting for the first table). Therefore on the second table no stats can show for seat 3.

If I don't put my stats in a static location then on the second table my stats will appear over the player in seat 3 ( as seat 3 is my position in the layout manager).

Obviously this only happens where there is no seating preference.
DiscoDD

Postby APerfect10 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:49 pm

In the layout manager, you need to place your 'self stats' in one location, not next to a seat. Typically on the side of the table window somewhere.

Can you export your layout and send it to me via the [url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/support/0en]Support system[/url0en]?

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin

Postby DiscoDD » Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:20 am

Thx for your reply, sorry but i'm not very computer literate. Can you please tell me how to export the layout and send it to you via support. Thx

I'm obviously not explaining the problem well. I set up a layout say on 6 max on iPoker where there is no seating preference. Once that is up and running I open another table, sitting in a different position. The stats don't then correlate to the position i'm sitting in on the second table, Hud is still reading my position on the second table as that of the first table . Does that make sense?

Thx, DiscoDD
DiscoDD

Postby APerfect10 » Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:45 am

Maybe a screenshot of your tables would make this easier for me to understand?

CTRL-PRINT SCREEN captures your desktop. You can then paste this capture into Microsoft Paint and save it as an image. Please send me this image via the [url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/support/qj1]Support system[/urlqj1].

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin

Return to General