Beta 20 Released

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

Beta 20 Released

Postby Josh » Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:01 pm

Fixed:
    Registration issues
    Stats: Stats that access the _combinations table will no longer filter the reports they are added to
    Import: Session information getting corrupt when dealing with duplicate hands
    Import: OnGame problems with certain file formatting
    Hud: Freezing
    Hud: Hero only stats when "Retrieve Session Stats for Tool Tips" is not selected
    Purging should be faster now
    Reports: Freezing
    Reports: Crashing
    Replayer: Keyboard shortcuts work again
    Interface: Tabs appearing with missing GUI elements

This is a bug fix release. The registration problems introduced in beta 19 should be resolved. However, Vista users must run PT3 as admin. Failure to do so WILL result in problems.

The plan for the next beta release is to have improved tournament support. It will be easier to enter results than currently. There will be more reports and likely more stats added to the tournament section.

The beta release following that, if a bug fixing beta isn't necessary, will add new site support. Thanks to those of you who have submitted hands to us, but we still need more. We need hands from the following sites:

Absolute
    B2B
    Betfair
    Bodog
    Boss Media
    Cryptologic
    Microgaming Network
    Pacific Poker
    Tain Network
    Tribeca
    Ultimate Bet
    World Poker Exchange
We need hand histories in all formats. For sites that use database files or single xml files or whatever, we need those as well as any datamining formats and PT2 exported formats. The more hand histories we get, the easier and faster it will be for us to get support added for the site. The sites above are not listed in the order we will be adding them. We have been going by http://pokerscout.com and adding the sites by size. We may continue to do this or we may skip around now that the unsupported sites are pretty similar in size. To submit your hand histories, please follow this link.
Josh
Site Admin

Re: Beta 20 Released

Postby yaqh » Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:59 am

Any way to disable the splash screen?

Thanks
yaqh

Postby Josh » Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:57 am

Disabling the splash screen won't make PT3 load faster. It's there just to indicate PT3 is running while it's loading.
Josh
Site Admin

Postby yaqh » Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:02 am

That's not why I was asking..

so, no?
yaqh

Postby Josh » Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:25 am

No, it's not possible. It doesn't force itself on top of other applications, so it shouldn't be getting in your way.
Josh
Site Admin

Postby Josh » Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:27 am

Emergency Fix - Registration Problems

If you have registration problems with beta 20 and have downloaded before 8:30 AM EST, Wednesday November 5th, please download beta 20 again. There was one final bug remaining that was causing some registration problems when not connected to the internet. This should be resolved if you download beta 20 again and reinstall it.
Josh
Site Admin

Postby yaqh » Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:39 am

Ok, thanks.

In any case, I was asking in regards to https://www.pokertracker.com/support/ticket.php?ticket_id=38293, my week-old support ticket which has yet to get a reply.
yaqh

Postby Josh » Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:54 am

I apologize that you have not received a reply. Whoever assigned it to me should've told you it was being done so. It is in my support inbox (along with many others), so it will get addressed.
Josh
Site Admin

Postby yaqh » Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:56 am

Cool, no problem..

Thanks
yaqh

Postby damanrico » Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:09 pm

With the new colored lined being used in the Tournaments tabs, I've noticed a bug.
When I go to the Winnings tab, it shows days of a month on which I've lost (negative NET WON) it shows the lines as green lines. This probally is because of the "Amount Won" is positive.
Also on days which I've only played 1 tournament, and I lost it, it shows the line as a blank color, meaning I should have played break even. Which is wrong as well.
damanrico

Next

Return to General [Read Only]