HUD Profiles

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

HUD Profiles

Postby uconnrounder » Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:03 am

Hello,

I have recently begun configuring my HUD for tournament play. After following the tutorial, I was able to set up most of what I wanted. However, I am unable to create/rename my HUD profiles. According to the tutorial, I should be able to click on the PT3 Icon at the top and select a "Change Profile" option which, in the tutorial picture, is located between the "Reset" and "Show Last Hand" option. However, there is no option there to change my profile when I click the PT3 icon. Any assistance with this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Rob
uconnrounder

Re: HUD Profiles

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:20 am

Make sure you are using Beta 28 of PT3 - check the title bar.
You will only be able to change profile if you have more than one profile of the appropriate type (cash or tournament).
WhiteRider

Postby uconnrounder » Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:51 pm

I am just using Build 4 until I get my postgresql problems straightened out. Would I be correct in assuming that I do not have the option to create HUD profiles in build 4?
uconnrounder

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:15 pm

That's correct - HUD Profiles were only added a couple of betas ago.
If you want to use profiles you will need to upgrade.
WhiteRider

Postby jhestyr » Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:54 am

i'm having same problem... cant change profile from default... it worked in previous betas... but click on pt icon there's no Change profile option. any other way to set the active profile? or to double check that the profile is set up correctly? i actually duplicated a cash profile but selected duplicate -> tournament profile and it shows up as a tournament - nameofprofile in the dropdown.

beta 28.2

update nvm. option appeared after closing table and opening new one.
jhestyr

Postby DrEldoradon » Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:08 am

same problem here
I imported a profile and can chose it also when clicking on the small "PT" incon directly at the table with "change profile", but it wont actually change it...my HUD always stays at the default

What to do? I need a fast solution on this please

PS: using beta 28.2
DrEldoradon

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:33 am

jhestyr -
The change profile option will only appear if you have more than one profile of the appropriate type - cash or tournament.
On the HUD Config window, if you open the Profiles dropdown list do you see more than one profile of each type?

DrEldoradon -
This is working for me in Beta 28.2.
Does your second HUD layout actually look different from the current default in terms of on-table groups?
Please enable logging and reproduce the issue on a single table - note the time you change the profile.
Tutorial: Submitting a Bug Report
WhiteRider

Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]