HUD displayed stats not working correctly

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

HUD displayed stats not working correctly

Postby esskater9515 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:24 am

I am using the HUD with PT2, and have each program up to date. The HUD recognizes the table I am sitting at, but the stats are all whacked out. I only see odd random stats in the bottom right-hand corner of the table, and sometimes the graphics of the cards on the table change to a pixelated style. Previous hands randomly flicker on and off as well. I have no idea what is going on, and this issue must be related to my settings. I am not using a postgres DB, and am importing hands every minute.
esskater9515

Re: HUD displayed stats not working correctly

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:16 am

Please make sure you are running the latest PAH version 1.19.10.2 (check the title bar).

Have you tried the 'flicker free drawing' option on Options > Preferences > {site}

What site(s) are you playing at?
Are the hands importing correctly into PT2?
Do you have the correct databases selected in Options -> Preferences -> Databases -> Holdem?
Do you have the correct hand history folder configured in Options -> Preferences -> [site]?
What type of table are you playing at?
Check your filters aren't preventing stats being shown: Options -> Preferences -> Filters

Make sure you have the latest drivers for your graphics card.
What are the specs of your system? (CPU, RAM, HardDisk, etc.)

Please enable logging, reproduce the problem on a single table and play 30+ hands, and send the PAHud.log file via the Support system so that we can review your configurations and troubleshoot the issue.
Tutorial: How to Create a Log File
WhiteRider

Postby esskater9515 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:52 pm

I will see what I can figure out
esskater9515

Postby esskater9515 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:08 pm

Please make sure you are running the latest PAH version 1.19.10.2 (check the title bar). yes

Have you tried the 'flicker free drawing' option on Options > Preferences > {site} Yes,tried memory scanner as well

What site(s) are you playing at? PokerStars
Are the hands importing correctly into PT2? Yes
Do you have the correct databases selected in Options -> Preferences -> Databases -> Holdem? Yes, only have one
Do you have the correct hand history folder configured in Options -> Preferences -> [site]? Yes
What type of table are you playing at? Turbo sit n go, also tried it with Limit ring
Check your filters aren't preventing stats being shown: Options -> Preferences -> Filters I don't understand what that means. I have not changed these options and they are at the default settings after install. Nothing is checked if that means nothing is filtered.

System is up to date. I will be sending the log file shortly
esskater9515

Postby kraada » Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:52 pm

Thanks, once we have the log files we'll be able to better assess what could be causing this for you and we'll be able to help you get things working then.
kraada

Postby esskater9515 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:00 pm

Ok, Im beginning to get very frustrated here. I have Logging Enabled checked in my preferences, and restarted the program. The table I was playing at was recognized and after about 30 hands, the stats magically appeared, even though I have them updating every 1 hand. The log file was NOT created either...

I understand you guys are trying to help me out, but this program is a pain, and I wouldn't mind getting my $ back...

PT2 is awesome, and I've never had any issues. This is a dissapointment
esskater9515

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:31 pm

Check what you have the Minimum Hands value set to in Options > Preferences > Filters.
If it's set to 30 then the stats won't appear for a player until you have 30 hands of data on them, so you might want to make it a smaller number to see the stats earlier.

If you still need to generate a log file and you are using Vista please make sure you are running PAH as Administrator.
Attention Microsoft Vista Users
Enable the logging option as described in the linked tutorial and restart PAH - is the logging option still enabled?
The PAHud.log file is created in the main PAHud folder and may be called "PAHud (Text Document)" if you have file extensions turned off in Windows.
WhiteRider

Return to Technical Support