PT isn't recording my stats

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

PT isn't recording my stats

Postby knightstein » Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:47 pm

i looked through the manual and couldn't find anything. poker tracker is recording all the other peoples stats at the table but isn't keeping mine and i dont know how to change the settings

thanks guys, knight
knightstein

Re: PT isn't recording my stats

Postby Mist » Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:00 pm

Please create a Support Ticket with your PokerTracker.log (Tutorial: How to Create a PokerTracker 3 Log File) file attached with a detailed description of what problems you are experiencing and one of support representatives will contact you with a resolution.

Mist :D
Mist

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:46 am

That is most probably because you are playing at PokerStars and don't have something configured correctly so you are only getting the 30 observed hands we're allowed to import.
Please read the PokerStars Configuration Guide in the Documentation to make sure you have everything set up correctly.

PT3 Importing FAQ
WhiteRider

Postby knightstein » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:24 am

WhiteRider wrote:That is most probably because you are playing at PokerStars and don't have something configured correctly so you are only getting the 30 observed hands we're allowed to import.
Please read the PokerStars Configuration Guide in the Documentation to make sure you have everything set up correctly.

PT3 Importing FAQ

thanks bro. like a year later i downloaded it again, had the same problem but saw your post and figured it out! haha
knightstein

Postby Valjean » Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:28 pm

Hi,

I have the same problem with Full tilt : statistics of all except mine.

Would you have a solution?

Thanks guy
Valjean

Postby kraada » Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:06 pm

Valjean, are you playing Rush? Hero statistics are not shown when playing Rush poker (they will require a special fix which will be coming later, though I don't have an ETA on it at this point in time).
kraada

Postby Valjean » Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:37 am

Yes, i play Rush poker.

Thanks kraada
Valjean

Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]