No HUD with Pokerstars on new Mac version

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

No HUD with Pokerstars on new Mac version

Postby TheMistyk » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:43 am

Hello...

I am not getting a HUD on Pokerstars with the new Mac version. I have tried both ring games and multi-table SNGs. I have tried restarting my computer multiple times, restarting Pokertracker multiple times, restarting Pokerstars multiple times, as well as re-installing BOTH Pokertracker AND PostgreSQL multiple times, even starting with a fresh clean database with no hand history files in their respective folders (and yes, I DO have that part set up correctly). Please help. I was VERY excited for this early Xmas present and although I am still quite pleased with what you have done thus far, I would LOVE it if the HUD worked as well! Thanks for all your continued hard work!

~TheMistyk
TheMistyk

Re: No HUD with Pokerstars on new Mac version

Postby kraada » Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:14 am

Are your hands importing into PT3 properly?
kraada

Postby TheMistyk » Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:36 pm

Yes, from what I can tell they seem to be. They are showing up in the database and I can see them importing while I play as well. I haven't examined the stats on them too closely, but a cursory look shows that they are definitely there and appear to be correct.
TheMistyk

Postby kraada » Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:49 pm

Do you have PokerStars set to Play In English? If not, please change it to play in English and that should fix things for you.

If you have PokerStars in English as well, please report this problem so that we can investigate further.
kraada

Postby TheMistyk » Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:03 pm

Yes, I do have it set to play in English. I will do as you say and report the problem. Thanks.
TheMistyk

Postby kraada » Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:09 pm

Sounds good.
kraada

Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]