Hero's stats on PP

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Hero's stats on PP

Postby jekki » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:33 am

perhaps my question is better placed here..., than ----> "http://www.pokertracker.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=26999"

Party Poker, depending on which seat you're sitting in, you need a slightly different HUD layout because the PP software lifts/lowers the player info box for the seat "Hero" is sitting in, so every time I'm on a new table I have to move stats around.

How to solve this???
jekki

Re: Hero's stats on PP

Postby kraada » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:21 am

Please do not cross post, we read every post.
kraada

Postby jekki » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:16 pm

OK & SORRY FOR THAT. You may delete the other post.
You wrote there ..."Please see the Tutorial: Preferred Seating"...
Perhaps i didn't explain right enough what i mean.
I use the old table layout on Party, and so there is not preferred seating possibility.
I can only repeat the written above ".....the PP software lifts/lowers the player info box for the seat "Hero" is sitting in, so every time I'm on a new table I have to move stats around".
And that is my problem. See the 2 screenshots:

hero is yekki, everything adjusted:

see the same hero on an other place (left) and see how the stat box is shifted a little downwards (and it is not next to the info box as adjusted before).

Hopely it is understandable better.

Thanks...
jekki

Postby kraada » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:41 pm

The problem is that zi's stats are covering your stack size? If you move his stats (via right click & drag) to a location that will not block your stats or anybody else's stats if the table is full, then click PT Icon --> Save Layout, PT3 will remember that location for the future.
kraada

Postby jekki » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:28 pm

No. The problem is that on the second hero's stats are not sticked on the info box as on the first one. And the reason is that PP lifts/lowers hero's info box.
jekki

Postby kraada » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:33 pm

PT3's groups aren't stuck to specific elements within the window they're stuck to a specific relative position in the window. I'm not sure this is something we can do something about but I'll see what I can find out for you - you only normally move that one box per window right?
kraada

Postby jekki » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:53 am

First of all, i'd like to say it is of course not so bad.
On the first pic :
you can see hero (yekki) on the right. There i have just pull all the stats next to the info boxes. If you compare now the positions hero and the other player on the left (pauli888) you can see that hero (yekki) is shifted slightly downwards.
On the second pic:
you can see the player zoppert on the right in the right position (in not a hero-position) and the stats are placed right for him. Hero now is on the left and lifted slightly upwards (PP does it so). BUT PT3 doesn't know that on that place hero is sitting, because how you explained
PT3's groups aren't stuck to specific elements within the window they're stuck to a specific relative position in the window.

,(however Pokerace HUD was better, it could be arranged on that way), and that's why PT3 places the stats so, as if a "normal" player and not hero were sitting there.
And every time i open a new table and hero is elsewhere as before, i have to pull the stats to the info box, otherwise they are to far.
That's it.
How i said, not sooo bad ... but if it were not a big deal, could be better...
thanks & best regards
jekki

Postby kraada » Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:19 am

I'll make sure to mention it to the development team for you.
kraada

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:45 am

If you configure the existing group to be "show on table for everyone but hero" and then create a new group to show the same things (if that's what you want to see for yourself *) and configure it to "show on table for hero only" you can position that group elsewhere on the table (not by your seat - it will always be in the same place regardless of where you sit).
This isn't quite the solution you're looking for, but it's a way to avoid your problem.

* When Beta 30.8 is released (which should be within the next few days) you will be able to duplicate groups without recreating them manually.
WhiteRider

Postby jekki » Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:30 am

OK, i see.
Thanks
jekki

Next

Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]