UB (Cereus) after update, HUD not working properly

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

UB (Cereus) after update, HUD not working properly

Postby jerzep » Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:16 am

After UB decided to update their program (again!!!!), HUD is not working correct.

1) Preferred seating not working. What ever settings are in Pokertracker, it goes to "default/none" so HUD is in wrong place.

2) HUD layout resetted aka HUD over buttons and other stuff. Not big problem as can adjust again, but is it going to happen every update?

Using newest beta (PT 3.07.2). Really gonna hate Cereus soon.

9 seat cash games.
jerzep

Re: UB (Cereus) after update, HUD not working properly

Postby kraada » Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:21 pm

Please report these problems so that we can investigate further and get these issues resolved for you.
kraada

Postby nisses » Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:20 pm

kraada,

I'm having the same issue, and assume everyone else with UB is as well. Since the problems are the same as reported in the original post, I'm not going to file a separate bug report (unless you'd prefer that I do), but thought you'd want to know that the bug is not limited to the original poster.
nisses

Postby CrazyBaz85 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:26 pm

I'm using the mac version of UB, and i got no problem with the HUD, but i got big problems with the importing of the hands, because PT3 reports a lot of errors about pot sizes: sometime it directly don't recognize the pot amount, other times it recognizes a completely wrong pot (for example on last 5 hands, it only "recognized" 2 hands, and both of them with errors (for example in one I lost 0,25$ and it reported -25$)... Do you think there's something i can do about that or I just gotta wait for an Update? (how can i revise the wrong session\delete it? )
CrazyBaz85

Postby jacobbigshow » Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:33 pm

I am having the some problem now.....UB just did 2 updates.....it started having problems and I never updated the PT....I just updated the PT software and it did not fix the problem.......I think the problem is on their site not yours......
jacobbigshow

Postby jerzep » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:19 pm

I did the report.

It has something to do with last update. But PT has to find out what's wrong, becouse preferred seating is still working in UB, but not with PT HUD.
jerzep

Postby JamesThomas » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:05 pm

I was having a problem too with the mac client after the update, until I added a new directory to import hands from - it looks like the directory UltimateBet has changed and is now UBcom. Now I'm able to import and the HUD is working.
JamesThomas

Postby CrazyBaz85 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:40 am

I already changed the directory, but the problem with the pot amount remains.
I tried to see what changed, and I found that now on HH UB writes for "0,5" instead of "0.50" , and i Think that's the main problem with the pot amount.
CrazyBaz85

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:36 am

Can you all please report your problems - it sounds like there is more than one problem here and we really need the detail.
Please include screenshots and hand history files along with your PokerTracker.log and PokerTrackerHUD.log files.
Thanks.
WhiteRider

Postby PJs Ronin » Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:01 am

fwiw, I just played 45 minutes of PLO 6-Max on UB (after installing the UB update) and everything in PT3 (v3.07.3 Beta) worked fine.
PJs Ronin

Next

Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]