HELP...

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

HELP...

Postby dbouthot » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:37 pm

I just downloaded the friel trial, I use Full Tilt and play SNG's....I played my first tournament game and was looking for HUD...never showed. When I look in the import status box I see monitoring tables for Rush Poker......HELP
dbouthot

Re: HELP...

Postby dub777 » Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:10 am

I'm new to PT myself, and have never used it for rush poker in particular, but sometimes the simplest solutions are best.... Do you have the start HUD automatically box checked, and and have begun auto-importing with the full tilt box checked?

Even with the auto import and start HUD automatically toggled on, it can sometimes take 10 or even more hands played to have it start up.

Have you had it work successfully in a normal ring game on FT?

Dub
dub777

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:50 am

Please check the FAQ: PT3 HUD which has solutions to common issues and a link to how to report your problem if it doesn't help.
WhiteRider

Postby dbouthot » Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:03 pm

I have all the above checked.....I have plyed many games now and still nothing. in the Auto import tab and under import errors there is only 0. It's just not importing my hands or recongnizing I am playing.
dbouthot

Postby dub777 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:39 am

dbouthot wrote:I have all the above checked.....I have plyed many games now and still nothing. in the Auto import tab and under import errors there is only 0. It's just not importing my hands or recongnizing I am playing.

Hey db,

Sorry about your pt issues, I'd go with the sound advice of the mod, and report the issue to support. Being new to PT I can tell you any minor issues you may be having are well worth working through. This program and a little self study have taken me from a consistent slow losing player, to a consistent slow winning player in less than a month. I know that sounds underwhelming, but when you stop and think about it, it is really the difference between paying to play a game I enjoy, and getting paid to play a game I enjoy. A HUGE difference to me, and my wallet.

I popped on the forum to say thanks to support for taking care of a minor issue I was having upgrading PT from the micro stakes version, to the full version. So even though you may have some issues, support is quick to work them out for you, in my case just a few hours before I got a response telling me "problem solved", and, well, it was.

Good Luck
Dub
dub777

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:01 am

dbouthot wrote:I have all the above checked.....I have plyed many games now and still nothing. in the Auto import tab and under import errors there is only 0. It's just not importing my hands or recongnizing I am playing.

If the hands are not importing then the HUD will not work - please check the FAQ: Importing to PT3 and if that doesn't help then report your problem. Your log files will show us what is going on and let us help you get it working.
WhiteRider

Return to General [Read Only]