Sessions missing from details/player stats fields

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Sessions missing from details/player stats fields

Postby cellfone » Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:11 pm

Help! I just installed pokertracker a couple days ago and realized my first two sessions are showing up in the player summary tab and various other tabs but have been left out of the player statistics and details tabs. Is there a way I can get those sessions imported so I can see all my stats everywhere? It'd be annoying to be 68 hands short on some of my stats.

Thanks!
cellfone

Re: Sessions missing from details/player stats fields

Postby kraada » Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:41 pm

Hands do not just import to one section of PT3 or another - have you refreshed those reports? PT3 does not automatically display new data once hands have been imported you do need to press the refresh button at the top right of PT3 to tell PT3 to get the new data.
kraada

Postby cellfone » Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:20 pm

I have refreshed many, many times. I have about 12 sessions which show up in both, it's just the first (earliest) two sessions that do not appear in the details tab. What I'm looking for is a way to I guess manually get those two sessions into all areas of Pokertracker.
cellfone

Postby kraada » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:12 am

Do you still have the original hand histories from those sessions? If so, try purging them (see the Tutorial: Selective Purge for details on how to purge individual sessions), then reimporting them from the original hands and see if that works better.
kraada

Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]