Play Money

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Play Money

Postby jhmu » Sun May 29, 2011 12:20 pm

HUD is not displayed on play money tables on Full Tilt. Hud limits me to Tournament choices only, no cash game tables. I have tried to use configure HUD to choose a display of cash, but it is not recognozed at the table. Ideas?

Thank you.
jhmu

Re: Play Money

Postby WhiteRider » Sun May 29, 2011 12:53 pm

Have you updated to v3.11.1? If not, please do.

Download page
PT3 Build History / Release Notes

If you still have trouble there please report your problem so that we can investigate further.
WhiteRider

Postby jhmu » Sun May 29, 2011 2:58 pm

Yes, I did update to 3.11.1. I have noticed that PokerStars.net does not export hand historries of play money for storage on your computer. I still have PokerStars.com installed and play money hands are not being exported to the PolkerStars.com registry.

On Full Tilt hand histories are being exported and imported within PT3. I noticed that on the 6 max Rush table that I generally play, HUD never comes up.

Also when trying to rate players on play money tables they do not get a rating or icon. That would include myself with more than 10,000 hands.

Thank you in advance for the help.
jhmu

Postby WhiteRider » Sun May 29, 2011 4:27 pm

Hmm - I'm not seeing stats for players at play money Rush 6max either. I do see the PT-icon, though - is that the behaviour you have?
Please report your problem and I'll look into it when I have a bit more time.

I don't know why auto rate wouldn't work for play money players either - please create a separate ticket about that and we'll look into both.
WhiteRider

Postby jhmu » Mon May 30, 2011 1:33 pm

Yes Sir. I am experiencing the same. I will try a SNG and see if I have the same thing happens.

Alsom I would like you to to know if you go into Configure/Configure HUD, while PT3 is auto importing, do you see all your profiles? Now go onto a 6 max Rush table and I see the PT3 icon on the table. Left click and try and change to a different layout. I only see those layouts that are Tournament. No cash layouts present.

On PokerStars I do not even get a PT3 icon when playing 6 max cash.

Thank you,
jhmu

Postby kraada » Mon May 30, 2011 1:47 pm

Thanks for following up. If you could follow WhiteRider's link and get us some log files as well we would greatly appreciate it. The log files contain considerable information that makes it easier on us to figure out what exactly is going on in your system.
kraada

Postby jhmu » Tue May 31, 2011 9:57 pm

Yes. I have a PT icon on SNG tables and cash tables as well as Rush. No stats. Also HUD configure from the PT icon (left click) i only have tournament HUDs and no cash HUDs to choose from.

????
jhmu

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:39 am

I will investigate further myself and discuss with the development team, but...
kraada wrote:Thanks for following up. If you could follow WhiteRider's link and get us some log files as well we would greatly appreciate it. The log files contain considerable information that makes it easier on us to figure out what exactly is going on in your system.
WhiteRider

Postby jhmu » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:22 am

I have been out of town. Will try to get sme logs to you over the next couple of days.
jhmu

Postby kraada » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:22 am

Thanks we'd appreciate it.
kraada

Next

Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]