POKERTRACKER CELEBRATES 10 YEARS WITH LAUNCH OF POKERTRACKER 4
You spoke to us. We listened. Are you ready for the next generation of PokerTracker?
We are pleased to announce that the next generation of PokerTracker will be available later this year. PokerTracker 4 is the newest version of the suite of poker software tools that track, analyze and help improve a player's online poker game. We believe it will be the single most important piece of online poker software that every player must have in order to be successful. PokerTracker 4 is the result of collaboration between its developers and the online poker player communities, whose users who have given constant feedback throughout our ten-year history. Without the support of players like you PokerTracker would not be where it is today, and for that we are eternally grateful. Through the last ten years PokerTracker has listened to and considered each user’s request, during the development of PokerTracker 4 we have implemented nearly every reasonable design suggestion that positively affects the greatest portion of our users - from start to finish we have designed PokerTracker4 for you.
A PokerTracker 4 preview video is available immediately for viewing at http://preview.pokertracker.com. We have scheduled weekly sneak-preview videos that highlight features of the upcoming application. PT4 is expected to enter public beta-testing late in the third quarter, with commercial sales slated for fourth quarter 2011. We will be using the feedback generated from the preview videos to further modify the development of PokerTracker 4, our developers need your input in this thread to make sure PT4 delivers everything you want from a poker tracking tool.
PokerTracker 4 Preview
PokerTracker 4 Video Archive
PokerTracker 4 Press Center
PokerTracker 4 Preview FAQ:
- Beta Release Date: Late Q4 2011 (Updated Oct. 2011)
- Commercial Sale Date: Early Q1 2012 (Updated Oct. 2011)
- Price: To be announced
- Upgrade Price: To be announced, we can assure you it will be very reasonable for existing owners of PokerTracker 3
- Alpha/Beta Testing: A public beta will be available to all users before the end of the summer, PokerTracker is not accepting unsolicited requests for alpha testers at this time
- Video Previews: Video previews will be released weekly to solicit feedback from the community of players interested in the development of PokerTracker 4, for more information please visit http://preview.pokertracker.com/pt4-videos
PokerTracker 4 Features
Features shown within are subject to change without notice
- Available for Texas Holdem and Omaha, with support for No-Limit, Limit or Pot-Limit betting structures for Cash Ring Games, Sit ‘N Gos and Multi-Table Tournaments
- The most popular features from some third party software packages have been incorporated into PT4 at no additional cost. There are no additional downloads needed - everything is built directly into the application
- PT4 features were designed based on the input of real-life users. Players spoke, PokerTracker listened and intends to deliver the features and tools that online poker players really need
- NEW: Vector HUD Engine frees screen clutter at all table sizes
- NEW: NoteTracker automated note system
- NEW: Drag and drop HUD Profile Editor
- NEW: Street by street hand equities displayed at showdown
- NEW: Big Blind per player stack size counts
- NEW: Player Table-Session stat display
- NEW: Multiple default HUD profiles to choose from using the HUD selection wizard
- NEW: Powerful and fully customizable multi-layer reporting system allows filtering of data by double clicking to drill down to new report layers
- NEW: Switch between Basic and Advanced reports for in-depth analysis
- NEW: Zoomable graphs simplify the filtering of corresponding hand listings
- NEW: Quickfilters available within every report
- NEW: Money Flow Chart to see how winnings are passed between players
- NEW: Find statistical anomalies with the Global Player Scatter Graph
- NEW: Visualize statistics using the Holdem Hand Range Visualizer
- NEW: LeakTracker statistical range analysis helps plug poker leaks
- NEW: New graphs and reports that show data previously only available with the purchase of third-party add-ons
- NEW: Tournament tracking is easier than ever during import with PT4’s advanced tournament auto-detect engine
- NEW: Redesigned replayer with social networking functions
- NEW: ICM analysis and Quizzes featuring hand range and player modeling editors
- NEW: Extensive video help guides included to flatten the learning curve for new users
- NEW: Database maintenance is performed on the fly during hand importing - manual maintenance is no longer required
- NEW: Personalize the look of the HUD, reports, Replayer and ICM via PokerTracker Themes
- NEW: Redesigned Global Filters featuring hand range selection for both Holdem and Omaha games
This list is not fully representative of the final features planned for PT4 upon release, many features have been intentionally withheld. We will be sure to update the TwoPlusTwo Software community as more details are made publicly available.
Please post any questions or you may have regarding PokerTracker 4 in this thread.
We look forward to answering all your questions and discussing your vision for the next generation of PokerTracker!