Database Schema Documentation

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Database Schema Documentation

Postby Alex_AKJ » Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:21 am

I have a lot custom stats in PT3, a lot of them don't appear in PT4. Could we get PT4 Database Schema Documentation soon?
Alex_AKJ

Re: Database Schema Documentation

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:42 am

I expect this to be available fairly soon, but it is still possible that the database structure could change, so we're concentrating our resources on getting PT4 fully stable and settled first.
If there is anything you can't find in order to make custom stats please ask - we're here to help!
WhiteRider

Postby kraada » Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:28 am

Also for what its worth, most columns that were in PT3 are in PT4 - just "holdem_" and "omaha_" were combined as "cash_" and tourney is just "tourney_" and there are no more differences between those two game types in the database (we have a new field, id_gametype, which separates them - 1 = holdem, 2 = omaha, 3 = o/8).
kraada

Postby Alex_AKJ » Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:38 am

For example, I have Fold to squezze %, Flat 4bet IP %. I have attached these two stats. Could you, please, review them and tell what's wrong with them. Maybe I could get an idea how to fix the rest.
Attachments
PT4 stats.zip
Flat 4b IP and Fold to SQZ
(1.04 KiB) Downloaded 141 times
Alex_AKJ

Postby kraada » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:01 am

For the record, we have a fold to squeeze stat in PT4 by default - it's called "Fold to PF Squeeze". It's pretty much identical to yours though - what's wrong with yours?

Also you can do some really cool new stuff related to position with the new PT4 database.

For example you can check for the exact position of the 3bettor as follows:

substring(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from 3 for 1)::int

That is the value of the 3bettors position as a number which you can then compare to your position. You don't have to of course, but it's a bit more precise than using val_p_raise_aggressor_pos for the most part.
kraada

Postby Alex_AKJ » Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:27 am

I have a ton of stats that uses columns with expression cash_hand_player_statistics.id_holecard=x similar to this:
Code: Select all
sum(if[(cash_hand_player_statistics.enum_p_4bet_action='C' AND NOT(cash_hand_player_statistics.enum_face_allin = 'P')
AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet AND (cash_hand_player_detail.val_p_raise_aggressor_pos >

cash_hand_player_statistics.position)) AND

(cash_hand_player_statistics.id_holecard=1 OR

cash_hand_player_statistics.id_holecard=26), 1, 0])

Validating says expression is valid, but all these stats show nothing in my hud. What could be wrong with them? Obv I have enough data in my DB to show some numbers.
Alex_AKJ

Postby Alex_AKJ » Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:01 am

I have investigated deeply. As I have added manually my stats to new hud it is ok. But there is nothing in converted from PT3 hud, so I have to recreate all the hud. Not a bid deal, but give you an idea that's something wrong in converting from PT3 huds that uses custom stats.
Alex_AKJ

Postby Josh » Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:26 am

Could you attach your PT3 exported Hud to a support ticket? We will investigate your problem.
Josh
Site Admin

Postby Alex_AKJ » Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:33 am

Done.
Alex_AKJ

Return to PokerTracker 4