Database Error player Results

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Database Error player Results

Postby Ghostsuit » Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:52 pm

Code: Select all
Unable to execute query: Select ( code to select the tables etc) ; Reason: Fatal Error (ERROR: Could not access status of transaction 37741645546 DETAIL: Could not open file "pg_dog/OEOF"): No such file or directory.)

This happens on

View Stats Page > Cash Results page.

If you need more info on the exact content of the select then I'll need to screen grab or type it out but it's a fairly big list :)
Ghostsuit

Re: Database Error player Results

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:58 am

That looks like it could be a file error in PostgreSQL. Try running ReIndex in PGAdmin. I don't expect that to make a difference here really, and you may need to try this instead:

You can set PostgreSQL to ignore these errors by clicking Start --> Programs --> PostgreSQL --> Configuration Files --> Edit postgresql.conf. In the configuration file that appears, go to the bottom of the file and add the text “zero_damaged_pages = on” on a new line and then save and close the file. Click Start --> Programs --> PostgreSQL --> Reload Configuration and PostgreSQL will ignore the damaged data. If you continue to have problems with that hard drive, you should consider replacing it.
WhiteRider

Postby Ghostsuit » Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:11 pm

Yeah the reindex did nothing and I tried putting the zero_damaged_pages = on. It's not changed anything, I've checked in pgadmin and it's definitely ticked as option in config. For some reason doesn't seem to be ignoring the file.

Doing an analyse on the database I get this error

"INFO: analyzing "public.cash_hand_player_statistics"WARNING: invalid page header in block 71900 of relation base/108912/108941; zeroing out pageWARNING: invalid page header in block 78604 of relation base/108912/108941; zeroing out pageINFO: "cash_hand_player_statistics": scanned 30000 of 90309 pages, containing 361553 live rows and 0 dead rows; 30000 rows in sample, 1088383 estimated total rowsINFO: analyzing "public.live_cash_player""

Anyway I could manual correct that or is the data just trashed and I'll have to suck it up losing a few weeks stats? Not a major biggy as I've only played about 10k of hands in that time.
Ghostsuit

Postby kraada » Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:46 pm

Actually when it says it is zeroing out the row that should mean it's correcting it. Do you get the exact same error with that query now?
kraada

Postby Ghostsuit » Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:34 pm

Yup still getting the missing file in pokertracker 4
Ghostsuit

Postby Ghostsuit » Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:59 am

Well not sure what was happening but I've ended up just uninstalling poker tracker and the database then reinstalling both for a clean slate. Then importing the processed hands. Everything fine now.
Ghostsuit

Return to PokerTracker 4