Stats meanings

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Stats meanings

Postby Kanario » Mon May 21, 2012 12:50 pm

Hi!
Is it possible to know the meaning of each stat? Ty

And, how are these stats called in PT4?:

X-F Flop OOP (out of position) -->> somebody PFR/RFI and the openraiser check-folds OOP after missing the CBet (in a non-3bet pot)

Fold to Turn bet IP (in position) --> somebody PFR/RFI and the openraiser, after missing the Flop CBet IP, folds when faces a Turn bet
Kanario

Re: Stats meanings

Postby Kanario » Mon May 21, 2012 1:15 pm

And the same with this stat?

Fold to Squeeze as "preflop raise Caller" --> somebody PFR/RFI, somebody else calls, a third player squeezes, the original openraiser 4bets/calls3bet/folds3bet, and the caller (the second player) Folds
Kanario

Postby Kanario » Mon May 21, 2012 1:21 pm

Sorry for so many questions.

What does "2Bet" mean?
Kanario

Postby kraada » Mon May 21, 2012 1:52 pm

The stats have detailed descriptions which you can find in the Configure --> Statistics area and that should be helpful.

For "X-F Flop OOP" you want "Fold to Flop Float".
For "Fold to Turn bet IP" you want "Fold to Turn Probe".

I'm not sure what you're asking for squeezes. If A raises, B calls and C squeezes if A calls or raises B does not face a squeeze. B only faces a squeeze if A folds.

A 2Bet is the first raise. This terminology started with 3Bet and 4Bet and has been used retroactively to refer to the first raise as the 2Bet. This clarifies statistic names because "Raise" can be unclear.
kraada

Postby Kanario » Mon May 21, 2012 1:53 pm

When I open the "HUD Profile Editor" and select a profile, the stat "Hands" shows "9,999". Is this the maximun number of hands PT4 can take?

What´s the difference between "Hands" and "Hands Abbreviated"?
Kanario

Postby Kanario » Mon May 21, 2012 2:14 pm

kraada wrote:The stats have detailed descriptions which you can find in the Configure --> Statistics area and that should be helpful.

Ty. For example, I can see a stat called "Preflop/Flop/Turn and River SPR", and in the Detailed Description talks about "Stack Size":

1/ "Stack Size" is referred to the effective stack in the hand?
2/ When I click on "HUD/Edit HUD Profiles" it opens the "HUD Profile Editor", then I select a profile and click on "Add Statistic", I can´t find this stat called "SPR".

kraada wrote:For "X-F Flop OOP" you want "Fold to Flop Float".
For "Fold to Turn bet IP" you want "Fold to Turn Probe".

Ty
Fold to Flop Float = Fold to F Float Bet? And then in "Item Properties" we select "Has Position/Out of Position on Flop"?
Fold to Turn bet IP = Fold to T Probe Bet? And then in "Item Properties" we select "Has Position/In Position on Turn"?

kraada wrote:I'm not sure what you're asking for squeezes. If A raises, B calls and C squeezes if A calls or raises B does not face a squeeze. B only faces a squeeze if A folds.

Sorry, that´s what I wanted to mean (A folds, B faces a squeeze, and B decides folding). How is this stat called?

kraada wrote:A 2Bet is the first raise. This terminology started with 3Bet and 4Bet and has been used retroactively to refer to the first raise as the 2Bet. This clarifies statistic names because "Raise" can be unclear.

So, the range of the actions in PT4 are: limp, 2Bet, 3Bet, ..., and so on

Ty again. Really quick answers!
Kanario

Postby Kanario » Mon May 21, 2012 3:35 pm

Sorry again for so many questions.

What´s the difference between these stats referred to river?:

Fold to R 2Bet
Fold to R 3Bet
Fold to R Bet
Kanario

Postby kraada » Mon May 21, 2012 4:01 pm

Kanario wrote:When I open the "HUD Profile Editor" and select a profile, the stat "Hands" shows "9,999". Is this the maximun number of hands PT4 can take?

What´s the difference between "Hands" and "Hands Abbreviated"?

There is no maximum. That is to give you an idea what the stat can look like (but obviously, won't always).

Hands Abbreviated shortens the display when there are more than 1000 hands to 1.0k and after 10000 to 10k. This way everything stays under 4 characters until you have a million hands on an opponent.

Kanario wrote:Ty. For example, I can see a stat called "Preflop/Flop/Turn and River SPR", and in the Detailed Description talks about "Stack Size":

1/ "Stack Size" is referred to the effective stack in the hand?
2/ When I click on "HUD/Edit HUD Profiles" it opens the "HUD Profile Editor", then I select a profile and click on "Add Statistic", I can´t find this stat called "SPR".

(1) Those stats are used for grouping on the My Reports tab. They are talking about actual starting stack size.

(2) That stat does not exist. PT4 does not know your SPR in a given hand as we know nothing about the hand until it is complete.

Kanario wrote:Ty
Fold to Flop Float = Fold to F Float Bet? And then in "Item Properties" we select "Has Position/Out of Position on Flop"?
Fold to Turn bet IP = Fold to T Probe Bet? And then in "Item Properties" we select "Has Position/In Position on Turn"?

Yes, F means float and T means turn. You can select position or not on these stats but based on their very construction it will make no difference - those kinds of bets (probes, floats) are always in specific positions relative to the aggressor.

Kanario wrote:Sorry, that´s what I wanted to mean (A folds, B faces a squeeze, and B decides folding). How is this stat called?

Fold to PF Squeeze counts the percentage that a player folds in either the spot as A or the spot as B. There is not a built in stat for just B's situation (though it could be built in our custom stats system).

Kanario wrote:So, the range of the actions in PT4 are: limp, 2Bet, 3Bet, ..., and so on

Ty again. Really quick answers!

Yep, we felt it made sense :)

I'm glad to help!
kraada

Postby Kanario » Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:28 pm

Hi!

What´s the spot for the stat "2Bet Flop"? Does it happen when a minimum of two players get to see the flop, one of them makes a bet and the 2nd one raises the initial bet on the flop?

In preflop limped pots, preflop raised pots, or both?

Ty!
Kanario

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:18 pm

Yes, a 2Bet is the first raise (after a bet). There is no restriction on preflop action in this stat.
WhiteRider

Next

Return to PokerTracker 4