Enter Tournament Results

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Enter Tournament Results

Postby ChaseNutley26 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:38 am

Just to point out a couple problems I've noticed when I'm manually entering information in the Tournament Results window:

-- If my results are unfiltered in the top left box, the software should automatically list by newest date first.

-- In the Results box, where it lists where each player finishes, my own player name should be auto-selected. Also, if I save data, and my name had already been selected in this box, it will reset to whoever finished first (not sure whether this was by design, but auto-selecting my own name would prevent this).

-- When I'm in the bottom right pane entering finish positions and winnings, when I press my Tab button, I'm not being properly directed to enter information -- the highlight jumps to nonsequential boxes.

-- In the top right pane, when I click for a tournament Description, the pop-up should direct the highlighted description right next to the arrow I just clicked, not all the way at the top of my screen.

Making these few changes would make the Tournament Results window much easier to use.
ChaseNutley26

Re: Enter Tournament Results

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:07 am

Thanks for your suggestions - I'll pass on your ideas.
WhiteRider

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:11 am

ChaseNutley26 wrote:-- In the top right pane, when I click for a tournament Description, the pop-up should direct the highlighted description right next to the arrow I just clicked, not all the way at the top of my screen.

Can you please explain what you mean by this?
When I click on the dropdown list the current type is highlighted in the list.
WhiteRider

Postby ChaseNutley26 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:18 pm

The current type is highlighted in the list, but instead of staying right next to the arrow, it shoots all the way to the top of my screen. If the table type were to pop up (and be highlighted) right next to the arrow, it would be easier for those of us who use a mouse to navigate.

Even when the imported table type is wrong, the right one is usually right near it (i.e. SNG's tend to be misread as SNG's, not MTT's). Having the highlighted table type pop up and remain right next to the arrow would be less searching for the correct table type, fewer mistakes while entering results, less mouse movement, and quicker entering of results (which matters a lot when you've got several results to enter).

Thanks!
ChaseNutley26

Return to PokerTracker 4