Average PF Raise Size

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Average PF Raise Size

Postby wangtangkiki » Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:40 am

I tried to make a stat for Average PF Raise Size (2bet) but it didn't work correctly. I put the stat in the Starting Hands report. It would show duplicates of each hand many times. I don't know what I did wrong, but I want to know if you can help me with this.

I want to make a stat that allows me to see what a villain's average or normal PF raise size is. I want 4 stats, but really just 2. I want to see what their AVG PF raise is when open raising (so no limpers.) I also want one to see what their raise size when there is at least 1 limper. I want a copy of each with antes and without antes. This would be a helpful stat for MTT grinders that play a lot of tables and can't focus on every villain's open size. It would tell you something if a villain's typical open size is 2.5x, but they all of a sudden open to 3.5x. It could mean they possibly have a stronger hand.

I'll give either of you (WhiteRider or Kraada) a few bucks since you guys have helped me a lot with random detailed stats that I want for my HUD.

Thanks!

wangtangkiki
wangtangkiki

Re: Average PF Raise Size

Postby kraada » Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:50 am

I'll add both of these stats to my list to build and post them here once they're ready.
kraada

Postby wangtangkiki » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:42 am

Can I pay you $10 to move it to the top of the list? lol It's a very useful stat for me in late game. I tried to make it myself, but I couldn't get it to display correctly.
wangtangkiki

Postby kraada » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:07 pm

The stat you want is attached. I calculated it in big blinds for you because that seemed like the most useful construction. Enjoy!

Just to clarify: this is average 2bet size regardless of situation.
Attachments
Average 2Bet Size (BB).zip
(847 Bytes) Downloaded 137 times
kraada

Postby wangtangkiki » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:48 pm

awesome! thank you :) pming you now
wangtangkiki

Postby kraada » Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:54 pm

Per our discussion via PM, here's a version that excludes open shoves.

[Edit: New version later in this thread]
kraada

Postby Esparina » Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:42 pm

kraada wrote:Per our discussion via PM, here's a version that excludes open shoves.

This is useful and just what i need! Can i download and use it for myself as well ? After downloading it where do i extract it to and how do i enable it?

Thanks
Esparina

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:34 am

Yes, you're welcome to use it yourself.
Download the file and extract the .pt4stat file from the archive.
In PT4 go to File > Import Statistic.
Once it is imported you can use it as you would use any other stat.

There are plenty more custom stats (and other customizations) available in the Download Warehouse.
WhiteRider

Re: Average PF Raise Size Nonshove

Postby TunaMac » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:53 pm

kraada wrote:Per our discussion via PM, here's a version that excludes open shoves.

Hi Guys!

I thought "Average PF Raise Size Nonshove" could be useful however decided to test it with the help of PT replayer before I start using one in real game.
The stat value for a villain was OK until he/she shoved. Right after the "Total" stat value increased by approx. 1.5 times where the value for a specific position doubled up. That was what I didn't really expect to see. It appears that this stat does count for "shoves" as well. Suspect some discrepancy makes this stat work improperly.

I would much appreciate if you look into this problem/double check and solve it if necessary. Any competent help is welcome.
Thanks.

regards,

TunaMac
TunaMac

Postby kraada » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:26 pm

I'll make a note to look into it, but if you could paste one of the hands that was from a shove that would be a big help.
kraada

Next

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles