Time left updating cache

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Time left updating cache

Postby nwDanon » Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:28 am

Its just 78k hands base converted from HM.
Any suggestions?
nwDanon

Re: Time left updating cache

Postby nwDanon » Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:49 am

Have red few topics bout the issue... R U F KIDDIN ME? ITS A F DISASTER. SUFFER FROM DIS SHT 20+ HOURS EVERY TIME I WANT TO IMPORT MINING OR OLD DB??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
nwDanon

Postby kraada » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:27 pm

That window should only appear when you are changing the currency set in the database to use as My Currency. The cache updating otherwise should work in the background while you import and is included in import time.

It definitely should not take 102 hours to update the cache when changing currency on a 75k hand database though. What version of PT4 are you currently using?
kraada

Postby nwDanon » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:35 pm

Last 4.05.7 beta. I changed currency set coz PT converted all hands from HM base as $ while there was plenty of euro hands. I resolved this any way.
Now I have some issues with Rush hud and report stats :evil:
I wish i red all the info before purchasing PT4, there is no lots of key positional stats for reports + creating custom stuts is really complex, learning PT base scheme to create simple stats IS RIDIC. Is it so hard to provide WISIWIG stat builder?
Enlighten me bout pos. reports stats and custom stats creating if Im missing smth.
nwDanon

Postby kraada » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:25 pm

If you look at the reports where things are grouped By Position (we have several, the Overview report is just one) then you can see any stat broken down into all of our positions - no custom stats are needed.

For the HUD what you do is add the stat you want (say Att to Steal) and then change the Position drop down in the Item Properties at the top right of the Hud Editor. Then you can set it to any specific position you want.

If you could give me an idea of other things you are trying to do I'll gladly help you understand how to do them.
kraada

Postby nwDanon » Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:51 am

In FT Rush hud shows stats for 3-5 opponents, its coz there is no hands on other opp-s or hud working incorrectly?
nwDanon

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:25 am

You will only see stats for opponents that you have played hands against before while using PT4, so initially you'll have a few blank spots and there will always be new players joining the pool so you often won't have data on some players. You should pretty quickly build up data on most of the players though.
WhiteRider

Postby nwDanon » Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:47 am

ty. And how can I change color of horizontal line in popups?
nwDanon

Postby kraada » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:25 am

That's not possible at this time.
kraada

Postby pt4pt4pt4 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:01 am

nwDanon wrote: + creating custom stuts is really complex, learning PT base scheme to create simple stats IS RIDIC. Is it so hard to provide WISIWIG stat builder?.

Informal survey:

Would you be willing to invest your time in a PT4 Custom Stats Beginners Forum if they had one?
pt4pt4pt4

Return to PokerTracker 4