Filter "vs specific player"

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Filter "vs specific player"

Postby Kalledrengen » Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:49 pm

I'd like to be able to filter hands so they only show hands I've played vs a specific player. I searched and read through a bunch of threads here on the forum but didn't learn much. I'm talking about heads up. So yeah I know I can just choose villain as a player but kind of annoying having to do it all backwards. Like if I want to see how much I've c-bet the flop I'll have to filter for c/r opportunities etc. instead. Wasn't it possible in the old version to filter for "vs specific player"?

Also I downloaded a "delayed turn c-bet" stat. I couldn't find "fold to delayed turn c-bet" which I'd like to have (for heads up).

Thanks
Kalledrengen

Re: Filter "vs specific player"

Postby kraada » Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:25 pm

There wasn't a filter for that in PT3, but you can do this with a custom filter expression in the My Reports area.

The filter:

cash_hand_player_statistics.id_hand in (SELECT chps.id_hand from cash_hand_player_statistics chps, player p where chps.id_player = p.id_player and p.player_name = 'Villain Name')

Will filter to all hands where Villain Name was dealt in. Note that you need the single quotes around the opponent's screen name.

You can use this in the My Reports tab then filter as you'd like further to see things from your perspective.
kraada

Postby sawwee » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:12 am

kraada wrote:There wasn't a filter for that in PT3, but you can do this with a custom filter expression in the My Reports area.

The filter:

cash_hand_player_statistics.id_hand in (SELECT chps.id_hand from cash_hand_player_statistics chps, player p where chps.id_player = p.id_player and p.player_name = 'Villain Name')

Will filter to all hands where Villain Name was dealt in. Note that you need the single quotes around the opponent's screen name.

You can use this in the My Reports tab then filter as you'd like further to see things from your perspective.

Kraada,

Could you please post the same filter for tournament hands, too?

Thanks a lot!
sawwee

Postby kraada » Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:30 am

For tournaments it is:

tourney_hand_player_statistics.id_hand in (SELECT thps.id_hand from tourney_hand_player_statistics thps, player p where thps.id_player = p.id_player and p.player_name = 'Villain Name')
kraada

Postby sawwee » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:39 pm

kraada wrote:For tournaments it is:

tourney_hand_player_statistics.id_hand in (SELECT thps.id_hand from tourney_hand_player_statistics thps, player p where thps.id_player = p.id_player and p.player_name = 'Villain Name')

Thank you!
sawwee

Postby pt4pt4pt4 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:31 pm

Kraada you put in a lot of work with these custom filters and they are all very useful.

Would be nice to have a sticky dedicated to all of your custom stats and filters, since many of these go to waste since no one sees them buried in posts.

IMO
pt4pt4pt4

Postby kraada » Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:29 pm

A walkthrough/tutorial to these kinds of things is on my list of stuff to do. Hopefully we'll see that happen sometime in 2013.
kraada

Postby sawwee » Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:25 am

kraada wrote:For tournaments it is:

Is it possible to save this fiter? Or do I have to copy it eveytime I want to use it?
sawwee

Postby kraada » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:38 am

If you save the report that filter will be saved with your report.
kraada

Postby sawwee » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:36 pm

kraada wrote:If you save the report that filter will be saved with your report.

Indeed, thanks!
sawwee

Next

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles