Leak tracker

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Leak tracker

Postby BIG J » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:12 am

I play fixed limit micro stakes Holdem. I have been trying to use the leak tracker to gage my play. All the videos on PT4 leak tracker are for low stakes no limit holdem. So I am not sure if the results I am getting are worth anything could someone help me with this? :?: :?:
BIG J

Re: Leak tracker

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:35 am

As long as you have selected the correct game type in the options at the top of the page then the ranges shown on the LeakTracker page are for that game type. The numbers in the videos are just specific examples for illustration - the full exact ranges for all game types aren't published because they are more of a guide than an absolute "correct" value.
WhiteRider

Postby BIG J » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:59 am

WhiteRider wrote:As long as you have selected the correct game type in the options at the top of the page then the ranges shown on the LeakTracker page are for that game type. The numbers in the videos are just specific examples for illustration - the full exact ranges for all game types aren't published because they are more of a guide than an absolute "correct" value.

So there is a black line in each stat I am guessing that it's suppose to be in the yellow to indicate a good area to be. The gray section means the stat needs a little work, and out side of the yellow and gray area in a problem that needs to be fixed?
BIG J

Postby kraada » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:16 pm

You got it.
kraada

Postby filipeseara » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:15 pm

how can i run the leak tracker for pokertracker 4 on a mac?
filipeseara

Postby kraada » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:31 pm

It works the same on the Mac as the PC - just go to the Leaks & Luck page and click Run Analysis. Note that LeakTracker is currently for Cash Games only.
kraada

Return to PokerTracker 4